cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

Those that dodged also got an amazing deal, so it isn't too bad.

 

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change


@Nebula wrote:

Those that dodged also got an amazing deal, so it isn't too bad.

 


What did they get, I missed that part... 😉

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change


@drmartin wrote:

@Nebula wrote:

Those that dodged also got an amazing deal, so it isn't too bad.

 


What did they get, I missed that part... 😉


Similar plans were offered over on Koodo

 

This whole mess was just handled badly though

If they had of led with the carrot and not the stick there would have been much less complaining

 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

Oh speak of the devil.... Cat Mad

kuyakubaga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

Does anyone know if we get charged the regular rate whatever the plan might be when promotional period is finished ? I am a new customer and want to port over from freedom mobile.

Dunkman
Oracle

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

@kuyakubaga

Once the promotion is over, you will be able to keep the same rate.  

 

However, in the future, Public Mobile can increase rate.  Public Mobile has not recently increased the rate of their plans.  Any mobile company can increase their rates in the future....

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change


@Dunkman wrote:

@kuyakubaga

Once the promotion is over, you will be able to keep the same rate.  

 

However, in the future, Public Mobile can increase rate.  Public Mobile has not recently increased the rate of their plans.  Any mobile company can increase their rates in the future....


@kuyakubaga as @Dunkman noted, you get grandfathered on your promotional plan "indefinitely", but not guaranteed to be forever.  At some point in the future, Public Mobile could raise the plan price provided they give you 30 days notice (typically in the past, affected customers were notified via text message).


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

@srlawren, another duplicate thread - I replied to this user earlier this morning, on a post from yesterday.

 

Very much the same information.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

@stonechucker ugh.  


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.