cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email when ordered the SIM

Altar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, I just ordered a SIM card from the website and mistyped by one letter off, is there a way to change it?

4 REPLIES 4

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Altar 
I wouldn’t worry about unless you want confirmation of your order. Just reach out to a CS_Agent to have it corrected.

Keep in mind that it may take up to 3 weeks for your SIM to arrive.

It is more important that you enter the correct email address while activating the SIM for your new account.

Nothing to correct. The e-mail showing name and address was already sent to the other addresss and the info was already exposed if the incorrect address belongs to someone else.  The shipping notice doesn't show much more.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Altar 
I wouldn’t worry about unless you want confirmation of your order. Just reach out to a CS_Agent to have it corrected.

Keep in mind that it may take up to 3 weeks for your SIM to arrive.

It is more important that you enter the correct email address while activating the SIM for your new account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Altar   you can message PM Support to get that fixed.  Message them with your order number here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Altar 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to change it.

Need Help? Let's chat.