cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time subscriber, locked out, rewards gone, community account gone

NickQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been a customer of Public Mobile from day one. 

I had my public mobile account log in email address stored on my public mobile community account log in. If I forgot it from time to time, I would log into my community account to retrieve it but that account is gone now. It was an old email address that is no longer in use but I continued to use it to log into my public mobile account. I remember most of it but I must be off by one letter or digit. 

It was never easy to change your username/email address, you had to submit a request via a community client service agent to do so, so I left it. But now I have no access to it and have been unable to log into my public mobile account. I also think my rewards may have stopped. I understand your community email address has to be the same as your account email address. But my community account never had an email address, just a username and any messages were exchanged within the community platform. Therefore, that might explain it if the rewards have stopped.

But I cannot even log into my account to see what's going on. I've attempted other ways to retrieve my email address/username, including checking my web browsers to see if I had even stored the username in the browser, so far with no success.

The only outlet now appears to be the bot but that didn't help,  hence this message.

6 REPLIES 6

NickQ

Update. A CS Agent was able to solve my problem quickly earlier today.

Great service!

Thanks a mil for the tip. That was a big help.

NickQ

It is active. I have service, thanks.

NickQ

Thank you very much, that's helpful. 

NickQ

Yes I have PM service. Thanks for the reply. I've submitted a ticket with an agent as per Handy1's advice.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NickQ 

first do you have PM service on your phone now? if not, when was the last time you have the service?

did you open ticket with PM support via direct message?  They usually reply within 2 to 4 hours. Did you check the Community inbox for the reply?? If you already waited that long, please message them again

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NickQ  Please submit ticket with support to help you gain access and straighten things out and get your old community ID back I think ever safe is having issues linking your account . Here’s the direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.