cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike390
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A letter from Dave on the infamous $40 for 4GB price change

@Dave_Mwrote:

While all good things must come to an end at some point – that point is not today. 

Excuse me? What your talking about are CONTRACTS not just a "good thing".  By law you must honor them. Don't feed us this bull**bleep** and act like you're doing us a favour. 

You  guys told us the price was good as long as we are active customers and that's how it's going to be. 

Telus is one of the highest charging telecoms out there right now, I'm sure you can afford to honor these plans.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At least they are listening.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Next time have a "snickers" before sending me a breakup text.

Somebody didn't check with public relations or customer survey department first. They could have offered the Koodo promo and let ppl leave voluntarily for a "deal" so win-win. Instead it felt like a forced blackmail leave or else we increase your price 25%.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Won't crtc ccts just shut down the complaints since 1) there has been no price increase enforced yet (which is when they can take action) & 2) the price increase was cancelled anyway nullifing the complaints.

What are they going to investigate? 

blingamo

Would like to know when "that point" 

In fairness there should at least a 120 day warning shot and an offer to refund outstanding Add-On's credit.

Timewasterninja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Or at least refund the money by prorating how long you've used it during your billing cycle, but that's highly unlikely to happen. 

Cindirs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Exactly, it's a CONTRACT!!! Thanks Dave for your response, don't forget to confirm your original commitment.  

iverge

PM let me give you some advice on how to handle your next offer to migrate PM customers to Koodo. 

1) Provide 90 days notice as most people are on a 90-day renewal cycle 

2) Offer a plan comparable both in monthly price and features.

3) Free Koodo SIM card 

4) Up to a $100 credit to off-set any pre-paid add on's  

Up until now... you have not given me a reason to look at another provider, however, with the stunt, you tried to pull I will now be paying more attention to other offers in the marketplace.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ivergewrote:

PM let me give you some advice on how to handle your next offer to migrate PM customers to Koodo. 

1) Provide 90 days notice as most people are on a 90-day renewal cycle 

2) Offer a plan comparable both in monthly price and features.

3) Free Koodo SIM card 

4) Up to a $100 credit to off-set any pre-paid add on's  

Up until now... you have not given me a reason to look at another provider, however, with the stunt, you tried to pull I will now be paying more attention to other offers in the marketplace.

@iverge

To that I would add:

5)  Transfer positive account balances in any port from PM to Koodo (e.g. vouchers loaded).

There are customers who pay mostly by vouchers for whatever reason, and some have large balances (>$100) preloaded to their accounts for convenience.  Similar to the concept of non-expiring gift cards usable at sister companies, this should be treated like cash within the Telus family, as it all goes toward the parent company's bottom line.

Hugs29

or how about they grandfather the plan, and leave it as it is. 

Need Help? Let's chat.