cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Best Holiday deal for this season.
Public Mobile Subscription with huge benefits:
$25 referral + $10 for six months + $2 Autopay reward + $ for contribution to the community

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The best holiday deal I ever got was last year when my husband and I bought my daughter her first phone... We ended up getting her an iPhone 6 for 250... We have never seen our little girl so happy... That was the bestgiftb I could have ever gotten

Good job on your improvements that you have made. A great holiday deal I got was half price on a new Samsung tablet. Now enter me in your contest please

Tags (1)

I would have to say the best holiday deal I ever had was between Canadian Thanksgiving and US Thanksgiving when I met my fiance in person for the first time. 

Community has been great for me. Resolved my issues.

Re: Day 1 of 5 Submission : My best holiday deal

My best deal so far is to move from Fido with $35/month with only talk and text to PM $40/month with 5GB data and free 2nd month and $25 friend referal credit and $2/month discount for automatic payment. I wish that I would have moved here sooner.

Best holiday deal was discovering this company! Best prices in the industry. So happy with my move to public! Thank you!

Im a new customer. And so far no issues. Fast and reliable service. Happy that i chose you. Merry Christmas everyone and good luck

My best savings was the 10$ a month plan  from public mobile 

Woohoo! Who doesn't love the holiday's!

Speaking of holiday's; I bought my boyfriend a new phone and got him a good deal on a phone plan at a mobility store here in Windsor, Ontario. It's the best phone company I've ever had. Thanks for that! Happy holidays 

Vicky and her boyfriend