cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

On the weekend my wife who is now pregnant with our 2nd found a $250 maternity winter jacket for 95% off (down filled and water proof with the extenders that can be used during and post pregnancy)

It was on sale, with bonus extra sale % off and another bonus for clearance and finally a scratch card saving 

even the cashier was shocked!

cant even get a zipper for $13

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Got a work discount of 50% for bose quiet comfort 35

I just love public mobile, im so happy that my bills do not have any surprises - I am happy that its simple and highly effective. The prices are so reasonable and my life has been de stressed becuase I dont have to worry about a surprise phone bill or some none sense that I was not told of.

Thanks

Best holiday deal

I got a great internet deal for our house:

500 Gbps, unlimited usage, for 40$ a month + 50% off the first 6 months, making it 20$ a month. That includes the modem. Deal is indefinite. Black Friday woo!

Best Holiday Deal Contest !

Count me in

Scored a 55" 4K TV to use for my Xbox One for $349 on sale from $899! Never been happier with a purchase.

The support system and better response time would be great. 

Awsome . Chances at prizes for just being a customer!

There are so many ways to waste money in this world....but finding a way to truly save money is amazing!

thanks Dave!