cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Best deal I’ve had is going to the cash and my mother paying for my purchases despite me being an adult 😂

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Best holiday deal I've gotten was $60 off a new ipad

Thanks PM for the contest

a recent good deal for me was a LEGO set for my son

50% off which is not common for LEGO sets 

hes gonna be so happy on Christmas Day 

Best deal was getting a tassimo coffee maker from Tim Hortons for free for the holidays! 

I love public mobile, it cut my cell service in half! The best deal I have ever gotten was My Keurig coffee maker at $49.99, regular price at $129. 

Hello Venetia here, I’ve been with public mobile almost 5 years.  (iPhone wireless local calls)!..... plus I’m partipating in the applying in the Contest; From           Monday-Today, December 10th Too Friday, December 14,2018(5days)/ everyday-each Day;                there’s 5 Winners/ for the Holiday Contest!............. Thanks for informing me-Venetia and For including-my Name, in the Contest, hopeful I’ll be Be Picked-Too Win!..... Happy Holiday!..... Venetia Stathopoulos, Too Reach Me-Venetia, Cell:438-930-1116 ( La Prairie, Quebec, J5R-4R9)

Hi all,

The best deal I ve ever gotten was the return emirate flight ticket for visiting back home. please add me in the contest.

Seyed

I won a free side trip once on a holiday trip. Awsome. Does that count?

I just finished a (very expensive) 2 year contract with another cell phone provider. I decided I did not want another contract, so I bought a Pixel 3 directly from Google for $200 off and switched to Public Mobile. I'm now paying less than 1/2 of what I paid previously. Best. Deal. Ever.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

best deal i ever got was when le chateu store was closing in my area. They had suits that were 200-300+ at 90% off, i kid u not. I was late to the party, so i only managed to get a sport blazer for 7$. The whole store was pretty much bare...The cashier joked, it was the purchase of the century. 

I love deals, that how i found myself into PM lol