cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Best holiday deal I've gotten was $60 off a new ipad

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Thanks PM for the contest

a recent good deal for me was a LEGO set for my son

50% off which is not common for LEGO sets 

hes gonna be so happy on Christmas Day 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best deal was getting a tassimo coffee maker from Tim Hortons for free for the holidays! 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love public mobile, it cut my cell service in half! The best deal I have ever gotten was My Keurig coffee maker at $49.99, regular price at $129. 

Hello Venetia here, I’ve been with public mobile almost 5 years.  (iPhone wireless local calls)!..... plus I’m partipating in the applying in the Contest; From           Monday-Today, December 10th Too Friday, December 14,2018(5days)/ everyday-each Day;                there’s 5 Winners/ for the Holiday Contest!............. Thanks for informing me-Venetia and For including-my Name, in the Contest, hopeful I’ll be Be Picked-Too Win!..... Happy Holiday!..... Venetia Stathopoulos, Too Reach Me-Venetia, Cell:438-930-1116 ( La Prairie, Quebec, J5R-4R9)

Hi all,

The best deal I ve ever gotten was the return emirate flight ticket for visiting back home. please add me in the contest.

Seyed

I won a free side trip once on a holiday trip. Awsome. Does that count?

I just finished a (very expensive) 2 year contract with another cell phone provider. I decided I did not want another contract, so I bought a Pixel 3 directly from Google for $200 off and switched to Public Mobile. I'm now paying less than 1/2 of what I paid previously. Best. Deal. Ever.

Best deal was on a car seat

Love price matching and bonuses!

I'm happy with Public Mobile, but mobile plans in Canada are expensive, compared to Finland, where unlimited plans are common, and you get with same price or cheaper unlimited calls, texts and 4G data in speeds up to 300 mbs. And one thing is disturbing, I guess numbers are recycled, because I get everyday calls from unknown numbers about unpaid loans, also texts. And I just came Canada from Finland few months ago, so I don't have anything to do with those. 

But so far my mobile connection has been working great. Thanks.