Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Day 1 of 5 Submission : My best holiday deal

@Dave_M@ wrote
Spoiler

Contest:

Day 1 of 5

At Public Mobile, we love great deals- that’s why we got rid of all the bells and whistles to save our customers money. We know our customers are really good at finding ways to save money too. For a chance to win 1 of 5 one-time $50 Public Mobile account credits, share with us the best holiday deal you’ve ever gotten! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

Half price. Last minute gift deals. Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum with hard floor attachment regular @329.99 on sale for $164.99 better than dyson but much cheaper.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Day 1 of 5 Submission: 5 Days of Giving

I was at an outlet mall and the Coach store was having a 50% to 70% sale -- and that was off the outlet price! Okay, so I'm not big on designer handbags, but when the deal is that good, how can you not buy one? Or two? And maybe a wallet, too...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Day 1 of 5 Submission: 5 Days of Giving

So many great deals over the years. Best deal so far this year is a small chest freezer - $100 off regular price.  Not bad.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Day 1 of 5 Submission: Best Holiday Deal!

So being budget-conscious, I couldn't bear to spend $300 to $500 on a Kitchenaid mixer, but I did score an all-metal, high-quality Hamilton Beach mixer for $40! Normally $200 USD. Now making more cupcakes than I probably should.

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Scored a ps4 pro last year for 250$ from Walmart was awesome ! It was when the regular ones where I sale for 300$ but the pro I grabbed had a faulty scan code so they gave it to me for the price it scanned in at! 

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Best deal I ever got was getting a brand new dyson (DC26) for $179.  It was on amazon US but that was when the CAD was near par

Day 1 of 5

At Public Mobile, we love great deals- that’s why we got rid of all the bells and whistles to save our customers money. We know our customers are really good at finding ways to save money too. For a chance to win 1 of 5 one-time $50 Public Mobile account credits, share with us the best holiday deal you’ve ever gotten! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In the spirit of christmas the best deal I can remember was shopping for my partnere at christmas. I found the Item I wanted and to my supprise it was on sale at 20% off. Brhind me in line was a woman and she asked me if I wanted a 40% of coupon. I gladly accepted and purchased my gift at 60% off. All the best Merry Christmas Lemew

Oracle

Just bought my wife a pair of Sony noise canceling headphones 300$ instead of 450.  Happy wife = happy me. Smiley Happy 

Mayor / Maire

One of my better XMAS deals.  Getting an Ipad on Blackfriday sale, with an additional $30 coupon.  Pretty good deal for apple product.  

Oracle

Couple years ago when 4k TVs were not so popular, i scored a 720p LED TV from RCSS using my PC optimum points (130k). Normally you would have to pay the full tax amount, but they had no tax day. So i didn't pay a penny for it Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.