cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

@srlawren wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

The ability to have data rollover and gift data to other users would be a welcomed addition for 2019

@Poogzley while many would surely enjoy these features, and you're of course welcome to voice your support for them, I'm going to try to temper your expectations and suggest that you do not hold your breath while waiting for these features to come to Public Mobile.  I don't think you'd like the outcome if you did.

I can still dream, can't I?

Mayor / Maire

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

@Poogzley wrote:

I can still dream, can't I?

@Poogzley of course you can!  I notice you've been here for about a month and a half.  I'm just giving you the widsom (FWIW) of my 3.25 years in the community.  You're asking for a couple of frills that are highly unlikely to be implemented at this low-cost, no-frills, 3rd tier provider any time in the forseeable future.  I will happily eat my words should either of these two things get delivered in the 2019 calendar year--but it''s just not going to happen.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I look forward to the faster response too 

Public Mobile

Hi everyone, Day 1 of our 5 Days of Giving is a go! Loving the responses so far Smiley Happy 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a 42" tv by standing in line early in the mornning about 5 years ago. It has since been replaced with a 65", but I was very happy with the deal I got.

Mayor / Maire

Contest Day 1 of 5: Best holiday deal

@Dave_M wrote:

Contest:

Day 1 of 5

At Public Mobile, we love great deals- that’s why we got rid of all the bells and whistles to save our customers money. We know our customers are really good at finding ways to save money too. For a chance to win 1 of 5 one-time $50 Public Mobile account credits, share with us the best holiday deal you’ve ever gotten! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

@Dave_MLast year at Cristmas from Bestbuy a Sharp Roku 65" 4K for $799!! It was $700 off... $1499 down to $799

Day 1 of 5 Submission : My best holiday deal

My best holiday deal was last year, late December, when Spotify Canada offered a one-year $99.90 premium subscription, saving me 2 monthly payments.

I'm looking for this again, or something better this year!

Oracle

Contest Day 1 of 5: Best holiday deal

@Alan_K wrote:

Hi everyone, Day 1 of our 5 Days of Giving is a go! Loving the responses so far Smiley Happy 

@Alan_K, for me my best Holliday deal was when I was 12 (so a long time ago)  I had wanted to start golfing so my grandma said she would buy my golf clubs for christmas but we saw that they were going to be on sale for Boxing day.  They were Regular $249.99 on sale for $199.99 so she gave me the money to go and get them on Boxing day and when I took them up to the register (department store no longer in Canada and there are a lot of those now) they clubs rang in at $1.99.  The cashier didn't say anything so I paid and made my way out of the store.  So now I have all this extra cash do I tell grandma or keep it.  I told her the "deal" and how much they cost and she let me keep the remainder of the cash!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
GR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A few years ago got a smart tv at 70% off on a one day sale

Oracle

Re: Introducing our 5 Days of Giving! Contest Day 1 of 5

@Dave_M  wrote:

Day 1 of 5

At Public Mobile, we love great deals- that’s why we got rid of all the bells and whistles to save our customers money. We know our customers are really good at finding ways to save money too. For a chance to win 1 of 5 one-time $50 Public Mobile account credits, share with us the best holiday deal you’ve ever gotten! Entrants must be an existing Public Mobile customer; please read Contest Rules for more details.

About 15 years ago, I picked up a leather jacket for $200 from Danier.  Original price was $700.