cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Most memorable gift? A Torpado racing bike, way back in the 70s!

Highlighted

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

My most memorable gift was being able to travel home to Australia to see my family for Christmas. Maybe it's cheesy but after not being able to see them for years, it was really special.
Highlighted

The most memorable gift was tha $40 credit that I got from you guys from Public Mobile with a lovely chair.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The most memorable gift I’ve ever given or received was getting an Atari 2600. My folks didn't make much money at the time with 3 young teenagers, but that's all we really wanted. Sure we still got clothes. But it was the Atari that made it worthwhile. 

In the end, my mom would try and beat our scores. She would spend all night trying to beat our scores in Pac-man. I guess, having family fun was the greatest gift off. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cujo my dog 🙂 got him when I was 13 on xmas and my heart exploded. Im 29 now; he's passed, but was and always will be my best friend forever 💓💓💓 

Highlighted

steamer

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lumiere my dog, was more of a birthday gift. He was thirteen and not well at the end. He was always loving. Put him to rest four month ago. First Christmas with out him.

Highlighted

Most memorable gift I got was a Nintendo switch from my girlfriend last year.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When will I get 20 dilsllr for help people 

Highlighted

As a kid in the 70's I wanted a Philadelphia Flyer hockey sweater and I got it and I remeber the excitement to this day.