cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Me live the mobile connections 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Hope its me 

Oracle

Happy birthday Public Mobile, many happy returns!  I don't need to see anything fancy in 2019, just bring back the Public Mobile of 2017 when moderator response time was around 1 to 2 hours and the promotions were envied by the competition and not competitive responses.  Let's not go back to the dark ages with bandwidth throttling.  Apart from being a "competitive response", it does not help the bottom line by promoting the sale of overpriced full speed plans!  Does Public Mobile really want to win the race to the bottom?  

@NDesai, I know it amounts to banging my head against a wall, I decided to mention LTE plans here.  You can second the suggestion.  Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

Happy birthday Public Mobile, many happy returns!  I don't need to see anything fancy in 2019, just bring back the Public Mobile of 2017 when moderator response time was around 1 to 2 hours and the promotions were envied by the competition and not competitive responses.  Let's not go back to the dark ages with bandwidth throttling.  Apart from being a "competitive response", it does not help the bottom line by promoting the sale of overpriced full speed plans!  Does Public Mobile really want to win the race to the bottom?  

@NDesai, I know it amounts to banging my head against a wall, I decided to mention LTE plans here.  You can second the suggestion.  Smiley Happy

@will13am I see @NDesai hasn't made it here yet so let me step up and second.  If I could bravo this post multiple times, I surely would.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats on your five year anniverasry, I too was blindly paying month after month to ma bell for nothing really, but then I came across PM a couple months ago and with a quick transition everything has been fine looking forward to 2019 and maybe some different phone plans  

Oracle

@will13am wrote: 

Definitely, i just hope they forget about Lucky and Chatr. Just let them hang in there themselves with their own tier. PM can easily create their own tier. Lucky is still new so they should be the one to follow and price match PM. But for some reason it goes the other way around. I hope 2019 changes this. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cancelled account

I thought I removed auto pay on my account. In October my number did not renew and had to go online and manually pay . That was the last month I needed the phone as I was leaving the country for 6 months. I just noticed auto pay was still on when I saw a payment on my visa for November service. I have since turned autopay off, but would like to be credited for November since I haven’t used phone number. Thank you.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hmmm i don't know about lucky and chatr, but i have hard time convincing my family off of wind (freedom) specially the one on unlimited incoming

maybe wouldn't be a bad idea to have unlimited incoming addon for 50 minutes or data only plans

just a thought

ps: i just joined recently and i'm pretty impressed i think i'm here to staySmiley Surprised)

Oracle

Re: Cancelled account

@Alanfind not sure why you posted in this thread. Typically there are no refunds.