Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Introducing our 5 Days of Giving! Contest Day 3 of 5

star trek 

Highlighted

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Holiday movie marathon? Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. Yeah I'm weird 😛

Highlighted

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Well I've just watched Home alone 4 with my kids, away of the few kisses that embarassed me we laughed a lot, Happy Holidays Everyone and Merry Christmas, dont forget to wish Public Mobile all success for many decades to come

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Toss up between Christmas Vacation and Elf.

Thanks to PM for the great service and quality. Always spreading the word.

Cheers,

Chris

Highlighted

My favorite Christmas movie is nightmare before christmas..

Highlighted

Yes, ditto for Die Hard!

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Thanks for the great responses for Day 3!

Today's prize is something you don't want to miss - it's an Amazon Fire TV stick which will let you watch any flick you want between all the great platforms you'll get on it!

Highlighted

Moi c'est quand mes enfants étaient jeunes, Noel sans enfants c'est pas pareil. Maintenant ils sont trop loin et ont leur vie.

Highlighted

The best gift
received - bike gift from my Dad
given - Surprise overseas trip with my spouse

Highlighted
Oracle

@Alan_K wrote:

Thanks for the great responses for Day 3!

Today's prize is something you don't want to miss - it's an Amazon Fire TV stick which will let you watch any flick you want between all the great platforms you'll get on it!

Am I missing the announcement of the winners?  I have been trying to follow the thread but hasn't seen any winners declared. 

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *