cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account problems, paid for service

lbeanforever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I paid for 10 days of text messaging then this morning added $70 to account when i got paid added data and 200mins then changed plan when it renews.

The only thing working is the data.

I have rebooted my phone already

Have also messaged mod but no replys yet.

Need my phone to work as it is my business line currently and clients can not get ahold of me.

7 REPLIES 7

lbeanforever

It turned out fantastic as usual!

Up and running! YaY!

Just in time for my nail clients to make those emergency calls for holiday nails 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lbeanforever you are in good hands now.  Let us know how this turns out when you get a moment.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

lbeanforever

Thank-you, sent a reply to your PM

lbeanforever

going onto a plan would be perfect, usually am on something but didn't have all the funds till now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lbeanforever

I'm truly sorry to hear about this, 

I did receive a PM from you but can't seem to locate any account for you, can you please reply back to my PM, I am requiring further information. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @lbeanforever,

As @ShawnC13 mentioned, the 200 min add-on is only for long distance, and requires a talk option be in your plan.  You cannot use it alone to get voice calling, unfortunately.

At this point, I'm going to flag community moderator @Shazia_K to help you troubleshoot why texting stopped working when you added data to your plan, and also to see if she can help you with a possible plan change to include talk.

If adding talk is not feasible, you could also look at using something like Fongo.ca and/or Google Hangouts dialer apps for your calling, over your data or WiFi connection.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I beleive you need to have calling on your plan to be able to add LD minutes

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.