cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report service outage?

ArcticLyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I live in a small community in Yukon, Canada and our cellular service has been down for over 14 hours. My problem is I don't know who to report it to. Public Mobile does not have a chat/report outage function, I can't report it to Telus unless I have an account and Bell Mobility (who technically services the area) won't help me without an account either.

Who can I report this to?

8 REPLIES 8

kingdobe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've seen my own service go down at least twice this evening, and I did reboot my device.  Just went out again.  

I also live in BC.

@Empire79 restart your phone. the network came back after I restarted. this was about 30 min ago

@Empire79 wrote:

Public Mobile outage in BC as well (sea to sky region) Where are outages tracked and reported. Anyone find out?

https://www.telus.com/en/nb/outages

Empire79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile outage in BC as well (sea to sky region) Where are outages tracked and reported. Anyone find out?

ArcticLyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I have in fact left Twitter messages for Telus and Bell Mobility but I'm not holding my breath on that front.

I will leave a message for a moderator though, thank you so much.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ArcticLyn , Public Mobile is owned by Telus.  I would imagine any reporting could be made to Telus.  I would imagine that the cell tower hardware has self diagnosing capability and would self report failures.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ArcticLyn wrote:

I live in a small community in Yukon, Canada and our cellular service has been down for over 14 hours. My problem is I don't know who to report it to. Public Mobile does not have a chat/report outage function, I can't report it to Telus unless I have an account and Bell Mobility (who technically services the area) won't help me without an account either.

Who can I report this to?

Try reporting Telus twitter account or to a Public Mobile moderator:

Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Need Help? Let's chat.