cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of countries included in the 300 15$ international add-on

fofoplitt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,  I was looking to buy an international "calling add-on" offered on the website. My question is, does it include a country like Honduras or the rest of Latin America? or just explicitly includes only the countries listed in the add-on overview? I know this question may have been asked several times before, I just couldn't find an answer to my specific situation. Anyways any responses would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

fofoplitt

Thank you, for your suggestion. I will look into it. 

Public Mobile offers no option for calling Honduras.

Lucky Mobile's "International Region 4" calling add-on can connect to Honduras and Central America. $5/month for 20 minutes = $0.25/minute

Long distance calling cards like these seem to offer much better rates than Lucky. But if you can't find any for Canada-to-Honduras then Lucky might be your best low-cost option. (But remember that at Public Mobile you'll generally get Rewards, while at Lucky Mobile you'll generally get extra costs, lol.)

fofoplitt

Thankyou, everyone for the responses. I thought about it, just wanted to make to be sure.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@fofoplitt 

Public mobile only offers international long distance to certain number of countries:

300 International Long Distance Minutes    $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Unfortunately, does not include countries from Latin America such as Hondorus.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I would presume that if the countries are listed, and yours isn't, then it is not included.

If you want to be certain you could always ask the moderators for clarification of a country within a region that appears otherwise included.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fofoplitt : Great of you to read! A lot of people can't be bothered to read. Just the countries listed. 

Need Help? Let's chat.