Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

many people afffect trying to make local calls - contact the Mod Team @CS_Agent

23 REPLIES 23

Mijo89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm up now, it was a quick fix.  Thanks PM

shadowbanker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mine has been working since 11am. I think a credit is order for this screw up. If this would have happened to Telus customers there would have been PR disaster with national headlines.

TheDoros

Mine started working around 11 (11.30?) on my end, I can't imagine it will be down for much longer.

Mijo89

Thanks for the update, still down on my end

123justin

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We’re terribly sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to place any local calls despite having an active plan. We truly understand the importance of having fully functional services at all times, and we’ll be more than happy to help.

At this time, we are experiencing a network outage affecting multiple users. The issue prevents you from placing local calls although your plan is fully active. First and foremost, rest assured that we are aware of the issue and our team is looking to put a permanent fix into place.

In the meantime, you may not be able to place any calls but you can use your text messaging and your data services, therefor please feel free to use your other services.

Although we cannot guarantee a time frame, we will be sure to keep you updated. Please look out on our website for any news.  

Furthermore, we sincerely do apologize for this experience. Please feel free to send us a message if you do have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you for your cooperation and your patience, we really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Ashley

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sensfan,

Nope.

sensfan

Anyone get any reply from PM yet?

I saw these messages starting yesterday evening, and again this morning.  In my part of South Western Ontario (extended Golden Triangle), I'm not having issues.  I've made several calls already today.

Jose12

I have three numbers in my family affected and no one can dial out even to local numbers.

TheDoros

@Mary_M Is there any information on when those affected can expect a resolution to this issue?

SnOop

Send PM (Private Message) to Mod Team

BanjoCam

Same issue here on 3 phones... two in Ottawa, 1 in Peterborough, 3 different area codes on them.

I don't really care because I hate talking to people but my wife and her dad are pretty sad!

TheDoros

My wife and I along with 2 of our friends are all experiencing the same issue. Trying to make local calls results in the "You don't have a LD plan automated message". Data and SMS seem to be working fine thoug.

davidkangcanada

Hello @CS_Agent,

My entire family has been affected by the same issue and we are in the GTA. Please resolve ASAP.

johncross

Same here, I am in Toronto. Similar problem with 2 accounts in my family. Hope they are woking on a fix, though don't bother to let the community know. 

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Four people in my office in Toronto have been on public for at least a year. Two can make local calls, two can't.

Mijo89

Hello, my phone won't allow me to make out calls.  It's going on about needing a long distance plan to make what's a local call for me.  I've been with public going to a year now and this is the first time experiencing this.  I just renewed yesterday.  Please help

Michael D

SnOop

yeah seems specific to some numbers ....

coreyman2000

I'm in Ottawa not working here 😞

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No problems here in the GTA, at least not with my line.  Smiley Happy

coreyman2000

I am getting same thing 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the info. 🙂

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s speculation there’s an outage. No estimated time to repair as no one knows how to get in touch with PM technical. Check back often and check your phone’s outgoing calls regularly.

Need Help? Let's chat.