Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Kind of curious...

How many 50% badges do you require to move up to 25%?

Eliza5

146 REPLIES 146

@mpcdesign wrote:

@Naepalm, I would think Public Mobile, it's moderators and Oracles don't want the cat out of the bag if they reveal the true meaning on how they receive the top 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50% to prevent people trying to abuse the system. 

Sure, I would love the top 1% reward of $15 but I know the best I may get is $5buck savings to a big fat zero. 

I kinda like it this way, keeps everyone guessing and on their toes!

@mpcdesign  Oracles don't even know how rewards are calculated

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous maybe oracles will change the name to @Eliza5 thread lol 

Probably not but it is working its way to the lounge the thread was long dead and now revived?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous maybe oracles will change the name to @Eliza5 thread lol 

@mpcdesign  I completely agree with you, not knowing the exact way is a good thing. Even when they write about it. It does say quality can really seperate from quantity. 

@popping thank you for sharing this! I have only been here a little bit but can see the impact all of the oracles have already had. Much respect for these guys! Keep up the good work! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm 

Then this is the longest thread ever that has long since been marked as solved by the same OP and that still gets posted in.

I'll grant that this OP went on a thread making rampage and a bunch of their stuff got merged. So whatever. Carry on.

@Naepalm, I would think Public Mobile, it's moderators and Oracles don't want the cat out of the bag if they reveal the true meaning on how they receive the top 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50% to prevent people trying to abuse the system. 

Sure, I would love the top 1% reward of $15 but I know the best I may get is $5buck savings to a big fat zero. 

I kinda like it this way, keeps everyone guessing and on their toes!

@Eliza5 

this is the longest thread ever where no answer has been given for how badges are given etc. I think that ranking and participation are very subjective. It is subjective to a system that has been created by PM and it is set purposely this way so that people dont just do something to get that reward. The reward is a result of participation and a willingness to help and see that others can have their issues resolved. I have see a few accepted solutions reversed. which makes me wonder if those are part of a key part of the formula. But again its not to figure out how to get the best points but just help and participate where you can add value, regardless of reward. 

cheers

@Eliza5 you can see who is part of the Oracle group by looking for the gold star and personal avatar. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM and to PM community, get involved. you don't have to be the best, we learn as we go from other members, after a while the questions, tend to be similar. We have alot of experienced costumers on board. I am 3 weeks in and i'm learning everyday. enjoy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpcdesign 

Yeah those nasty viruses always looking at bookmarks. B@$t@rd$.

🙂

@Eliza5, to find the Bravo Leaderboard, go back to the Public Mobile Community page and scroll down until you see the Bravo Leaderboard. Click on the green button, to see more details.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.51.57 PM.png

2. You can see the last 24 hours, 7 days a week, 30 days and yadda yadda:

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.55.11 PM.png

3. yes, the link by the other person works too, but this way, you can do this anytime anywhere virus looking at your bookmarks. 

@Eliza5 wrote:

@darlicious, where does one find the bravo leadership board?

Eliza5

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/kudosleaderboardpage/category-id/Public_Mobile_...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Eliza5

@darlicious, where does one find the bravo leadership board?

Eliza5

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it maybe just me, but i think of the rewards as a bonus. I like helping people (thats also my day job providing IT support), and after work I am active on forums outside PM providing help and engaging in discussions. if i find a topic in PM that is interesting or I know the answer, then i engage in the discussion and provide my input.

@Eliza5, in the end, it truly doesn't matter how much money you earned as a community helper. Why? Because you are here to help others who need help. 

If you are here in the community with one objective and earning some rewards of your plan, then I know some people in the community would be displeased. One cannot be guaranteed that you will get $1, 2, 5 or 10 off. For the amount of time to get 5 or 10 dollars off, you need to be working on the forum for at least a couple or more hours a day. And for some of the top 5, I would think, they may be here on the forum longer than most.

The way I look at it, it's a nice gesture that Public Mobile is giving us a small token for appreciation in what everyone does. In the end, it all somehow works out in the end. Yeah, it's cool what @darlicious  and @ShawnC13 did with the data and stats and all. It was a rough guide. And with the formulas, they have calculating the number of bravoes, and solutions, and whatnots, you probably better off with a metal detector at the beach instead!

@Eliza5  Based on where you were on the bravo leaderboard on april 1st my best guess would be you are in the top 25% =$2 reward. But its hard to tell exactly where you will fall since there is no way of knowing the whole calculation. That is the reward i recieved in my first month.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Who does one speak to if the community rewards are incorrect?

Eliza5

At this point in time, there's no possible way to know the the Community rewards are incorrect. Since no badges have been given out, there's no indication of what reward amount you should show in your self serve account. There is also no sure way to know which Community reward you're earned until they are given out.  Since you're new around here, there's also nothing to compare to for your account compared to previous month's. It's important to note that a certain amount of participation does not guarantee the same reward for any other month.

@will13am wrote:

@Eliza5 , the early indications of reward payout can be found in the unofficial thread in the lounge.  As of last night, there have been reports of rewards being applied to customer accounts.  Check your account to see if you qualified and for how much.  If you wish to dispute anything, I suspect your case will not be heard until the official announcement thread is posted.  That is probably a day or two into the future.

Plus, it's the back of bus for any account issues unrelated to service. Moderators are short staffed during the COVID-19 quarantines, so please keep detailed record of your losses for submission once systems are normal (I'm thinking June).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Customer-support-during-COVID-19-situat...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 

Since the parameters and the formula used by PM to calculate the reward, it is very hard for us to know whether the reward is correct or not. 

If PM lets us know why, PM has to change the parameters and formula again.

@Eliza5 , the early indications of reward payout can be found in the unofficial thread in the lounge.  As of last night, there have been reports of rewards being applied to customer accounts.  Check your account to see if you qualified and for how much.  If you wish to dispute anything, I suspect your case will not be heard until the official announcement thread is posted.  That is probably a day or two into the future.

@Eliza5  you can log into your self service account, and see if you earned any. But there are no community reward badges to compare them to. So until the badges come out there is now way of knowing if you got the wrong community reward credit.

Eliza5

Are they still in the process?  I think some have been awarded? 

Eliza5

@Eliza5 , what is wrong with your rewards that makes you think they are incorrect?  There has been no official announcement and no badges awarded so how can it be incorrect

@Eliza5  how do you know the community reward is incorrect? No community reward badges have been given yet. Thanks.

@Eliza5 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

You would need to contact a moderator by submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

@Eliza5 moderators. Create a ticket through clicking ? on bottom right corner of the page and talking with bot Simon.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

Top of this page "Get Help"..."Chat with Simon"

Eliza5

Hi,

Eliza5

Need Help? Let's chat.