cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all on here who help out the community, you deserve it. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the Community members on doing a great job for August!

@AE_Collector 

Sorry I missed it....I was on my dinner break. No rest for the wicked!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. Ok. Whatever. Thanks PM. Carry on. 🙂

Mine too… Pay Day on Labour Day!

What the heck are we all doing “in the office”!

AE_Collector

Yeah I think my rewards are already in there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is time to check your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh yeah that just figures. Where did my post go?

@J_PM , @Melinda_H , @Alan_K : I had written something here that I had tagged you on. Seems it has disappeared. I guess it should be in the archives or something. Perhaps you could apprise yourselves of the events. You should know the thoughts and feelings of the effects that one of your Oracles has around here. Maybe this post will disappear too for all I know. Maybe you don't care. I do. 

@AE_Collector 

Wow another low threshold for rewards this month. There is going to be lots of newbies getting a reward this month. Hopefully that will encourage them to stick around and learn about their service.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

I am on the $5 side of the bubble again. Feel like I am on vacation here though lately, went several days right at the end of the month without even checking in here!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody.

GET THE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang it all to heck people. There's nothing to hesitate about. They're plentiful to be found. We were seeing numbers drop beautifully just as they should. Now we have a stupid increase as the so-called pandemic of the unvaccinated. AND THAT HAS TO AFFECT EVERYBODY!!!!!!  COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

frickin frackin frag.

@AE_Collector 

Weird I didn't get a notification that you posted in this thread. Anyone else get one? What side of the bubble did you land?

Community rewards are in your accounts.

AE_Collector

Felixbthe1

😆

Felixbthe1

Great news!!

Felixbthe1

Almost, getting my second shot on July 9 🙂 🙂 🙂

@Anonymous 

12 more hours and I'm all shot up! Then two more weeks and I can be mask free!

Congrats everyone one on your hard work this month even if you are feeling rather So--So about the whole Sumpin--Sumpin goin' on.....Que Sera--Sera!! 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody. Can we say we're out of this nightmare yet? Get that shot!

11 pm on the 6th day of the month. 

you are richer than you think!!!

Congrats to all the hard workers here!

stevenanto

The mayors of this community are truly amazing at helping out some of the senior members and correcting some of us, happens all the time. 

@BKNS27 

Enjoy being the town hero it doesn't last long.....then you get stuck being a deputy mayor here  and all us mayors schlepp off all the boring mayorial duties to you while we cut ribbons and host dinner parties for dignitaries and celebrities.😉

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to top Reward earners. I have been here for 4 months and just found out I am a Town Hero today.

Continue to learning and special thanks to all the Mayors that have been helping me correct some of my mistakes.

@softech 

Oh yeah I guess its 11pm for you! Here it's a civilized 8pm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody. Another month and maybe we're out of this nightmare. Don't hesitate. Get the shot.

It is almost like it is automated now. It has been very regular on the evening of the 6th for awhile now and it doesn’t seem to make any difference whether it is a weekday, weekend or even a Stat Holiday.

AE_Collector

Congrats!!!

(they certainly add the reward $ on odd hours.. 11pm on a Sunday.. LoL)

Congrats everyone!

My turn this month.

Community $$ has arrived.

AE_Collector

Gosh.   You didn't cross a line, @Anonymous 

You just towed one... no biggie.   😉

Excellent Red Green reference - now I'd vote that guy PM (Prime Minister) any day!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.