Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important Announcement from Your Community Manager

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community!

I have some news share with you today, along with a bit of bitter sweetness. After several years of being involved in our platform, I want to share that I'll be taking some time off for personal reasons and temporarily stepping away from the day-to-day operations of Community.

It's been an exhilarating ride, filled with memorable moments, enriching interactions, and invaluable insights from all of our members. I am very excited to see all the incredible things that Public Mobile has in store for the year ahead. The passion and dedication of our users have always been the driving force behind our success, and I have full confidence that the Community will continue to flourish in my absence.

Thank you to all your unwavering support, engagement, and contributions. Your willingness to lend a helping hand, share valuable insights, and participate in user testing sessions has been nothing short of remarkable.

Now, for some important updates regarding Community operations moving forward. Our CX team will be taking on a joint effort to manage the day-to-day operations. You will now receive announcements and business updates from other members on our team, rest assured the forums will continue to be monitored by our entire team.

Additionally, our dedicated Oracles remain closely connected with the CX team and continue to serve as trustworthy resources for support or questions about any widespread incidents you wish to flag.

I look forward to reconnecting in the near future.

Wishing you all the best.

Community Manager, Public Mobile, J_PM

7 REPLIES 7

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Thank you everyone. It's been a pleasure!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  In life, self comes first. You have to be the best you to help others. Wishing you all the best, God's grace. Good luck in all your future endeavors 🙏.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Best wishes to you and thank you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for remaining composed and professional @J_PM 

All the best.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

is it just coincidence that you're going to leave same time as reduction in benefits and intro of points ? Are you at least staying with PM or are your leaving the PM ship along with the others ?

Good luck wherever you're going. You've been an asset to the Community and to PM in general.

Markaps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@J_PM Thank you for all you did here, best wishes to you as well

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

See you later @J_PM ! Hope to see you soon.

But is @A_CX_PM gonna host the show now? Or is another account?

But anyways, I hope your Leave of Absence from the community will maybe give you a break.

Need Help? Let's chat.