cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shout Out to the Community?!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has announced the the November Top Contributors and handed out the badges last week without fanfare or even pinning the announcement post. They have long ago stopped naming the names instead just giving us basic stats for the month:

Courtesy of Lucien :

"A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work

of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 10 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5%, and 10% had a total of 826  accepted solutions in November. Thank you all for your amazing work!"

The above quote followed the usual thank you and praise for the work done in the community by the oracle team consisting of :

Luddite, computergeek541, Dunkman, Leiux, ShawnC13, NDesai, popping, mimmo and will13am.

Of course it's easy to find out who is on the oracle team but the top Contributors remain a mystery with no guarantees each month as to where regular contributing members will land in the badge levels? But the community rewards add up to....

$180=$29×9 oracles

+$30=$15×2 top 1%

$80=$10×8 top 5%

$50=$5×10 top 10%

$60=$2×30 top 25%

$35=$1×35 top 50%

-----------

$435 total monetary rewards 💰

One of the 2 top 1% badge recipients is on a record breaking run of 18 top 1% badges in a row that back in July they earned their 13th in a row for a 4-way with an oracle, a member who now remains anonymous forevermore and the only chick.to crow amongst roosters?!! Coincidentally that was the first month the other top 1% member for November earned their first top 1% badge.....so a hearty congratulations for earning 18 top 1% badges in a row to softech 🥇 and for their 2nd top 1% badge to go along with their entry into the 1000 solutions club this month give hTideGnow 🥇 a round of applause!!👏

The top 5% consist of a pretty regular group of Contributors some consistently here in the community and in the top 5% and others who have been here before regularily but on occasion allow life to get in the way of their helping keyboards.....but we thank them for their hard work to wiggle their way back into this can of word warriors.....give a high 5 ️to the following :

JK8, HALIMACS, Outdoorsman, dabr, dust2dust, darlicious, hairbag1 and walker1🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈🥈

10 out of 10 goes to the Top 10% Contributors a medley of old and newly returned faces who have decided to hang ten in the community and share their insight and hindsight to help others. Your top ten out of ten are......drumroll please!🥁

CountyDownleUK🥉, Quigley🥉, BKNS27🥉, Yummy🥉, Meow🥉, Nezgar🥉, RossN🥉, Metal1967🥉, gpixel4🥉 and brettster99🥉

The top 25% never get their name in lights but their contributions to the Community are greatly appreciated and adds to our diversity......Step up and take a bow...all 29+1 of you! 👊

LitlLdy, Tawny, Psygineer, Tsawwassen, Patchio, LeePublic, koen4224, Friend, Glally, ThatPug, RAINBOWBRITE, mchstrcy, jor123, fcf777, cellphoneuser1, ottawa, pmsmayer-97, toppy, kaytus, Mig39, MIXIMIC, benfatto, hycm53, DDM69, JL9, kb_mv, CommunityQ&A, DennyCrane, treefrog and.....CS_Agent?!! 🤔

Fair is fair....it's 50/50 around here so the top 50% get their shout out too! Many of these 35 or so sumptin's found the community for the very first time, were seeking help over giving help and learned about how the community works, where to contact customer support and how to participate and earn points or rewards. Keep contributing, keep learning and keep coming  back!👍

Kristowhy, Jonavin, Davidolivia, LurganleUK, danvo1991, dryates, kateyyi, dejavuu89, fujiyama, Glaley, porcupine, tzliu, yackilyn, messenabout, JUNA1D5HAH, daki28, abtest, sa7375, Rmelo mmendesz, KeithMaxwell1, bigdogbrown, SweeneyG, diamondjoeg, lennyR, srlawren, umnikke8, wetcoaster, pawprints86, golfball, torontokris, esjliv, Timer, Coverhiro and gblackma!!🤪

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone on the list

and thanks @darlicious  for composing this.  Lots of work. 

@darlicious   Oh...lol I missed seeing your mention of gblackma.. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Apparently CS_Agents can not only earn rewards but they can both get solutions and choose  solutions for members. Lol....nice to see @gblackma is still earning a community reward here or there.

@darlicious   @softech   CS_Agent??   Hmm...maybe it's time for PM (or Darren) to start paying the CSAs' more rather than take money out from raid PM's petty cash account (aka community rewards)!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

That's a lot of snow! Luckily it's still light powder....I'm half done my sidewalk I needed a break. The snow a couple of weeks ago practically killed me. The heaviest, wettest snow I have ever shoveled! If you start to feel better I will meet you halfway at Cowboy Hill and we can hit the crazy carpets for a few runs!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Thanks @darlicious for compiling the top contributors.

It has been a crazy few days in the Lower Mainland in Vancouver with the snow…cars spun out, people stuck in traffic for hours…what a zoo!

Good thing I was home with the flu and I am semi-retired.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious   and CS_agent also earned $2 last month ?  Would Jade use the two bucks to buy them a donut 🍩 to share for  their great effort?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious   you really spent time to get everyone's name here!!!

Congrats everyone for all the help provided!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.