cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shout out to hTideGnow on reaching 1000+ solutions!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow   Just noticed that you've joined the exclusive 1000+ solutions club!   Great milestone and congrats!  👍 

Keep it up to get to 2000 solutions?   😁

11 REPLIES 11

Wow.. thanks for @darlicious for keeping track, it makes my day

and thanks @softech for sharing one   LoL

oops.. it might not be for funny to some..   

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Only if you get anonymized do you get a do-over!! Lol....

@darlicious  Can I restart and start fresh again?  LoL

Congrats @hTideGnow !!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Thanks for bringing me back full circle on this one because indeed @hTideGnow has blown away the fastest to 1000 solutions record clocking in at an estimated 2 years and 20 days (using 12/10/22) to hit 1000 solutions beating @softech by an impressive 275 days (approximately)!! Like Roger Maris's long standing record of 61 broken 61 years later without an asterisk in sight it will take a long while for any member to take a run at this speed record!

@softech 

Lol....there has to be one Stat you cannot hold onto forever.....10 months ain't bad?!!😀😄😆😅😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations @hTideGnow! I would have to search for my post but that may put you at the fastest to reach 1000 solutions since joining the community? 🤔😀

@dabr 

Nice catch! I remember making a note a the end of November that @hTideGnow was approaching 1000 but it slipped my mind.

@softech 

Well you triple digit solution stackers are hard to follow along with let alone the double dipping with French stats that I don't even track!

@JK8 

Lo....and you think you're late? My mailman must be holding my mail again because I didn't get my invitation?

@hTideGnow 

I’m late to the party….Congratulations!

@softech   Lol...nope, I don't expect to be next as it'll take another year or more for me to reach the 1000 mark at my current tortoise pace...   😁

@hTideGnow...

Great contributor...your suggestions and ideas are well thought out. 

Keep up the good works.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats @hTideGnow   for joining the 1000+ club

@dabr   you will be joining next, I guess

@darlicious , you missed one agian 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @dabr .  I actually missed it myself too.  

Happy that I make it in just a bit more than 2 years. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.