cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Login for PM is a debacle

Oleginza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's the point of putting in the Telus login for PM account? I think many PM customers noticed that PM now substitutes the login account page from PM login to Telus login. It is confusing! And it doesn't work!

I am a Telus customer and have a Telus login but it doesn't work for my PM account.

It wasn't communicated to PM customers. It started 2-3 months ago and it's a total debacle!

Isn't it a common knowledge now that many people use password managers and it's super inconvenient when you have to remember every time you go in your cellular account that it's screwed up and you have to manually input your password (if you remember it :)?

3 REPLIES 3

@Oleginza   Incognito mode does not mean it won't bring you to the Telus server.  PM site  is now hosted on Telus server and hence it has to go there  🙂

Incognito mode just make sure it does not read the cached site, and make sure it sends your PM credentials correctly

There are  many Telus users here and they don't have problem logging in PM 

If you are having difficulty with PM login , try different browsers for Telus login and PM login, like Chrome for Telus and Edge for PM.  Not a good way, but at least a workaround

Oleginza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ softech

Incognito window still gives the telus ID page

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Oleginza   PM My Account login is different from Telus loing

PM just using Telus server and the login page got routed there

What you can do to smooth your login experience is to use Incognito mode to login 

if you still got error logging in, provide us screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.