cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upcoming Changes to our Old Rewards Program

Corjo30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't understand why the $21 plan is only available for new activations. All plans should be available for everyone.

7 REPLIES 7

Frank_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We need a port through service

What do I mean by that?

A service that allows you to port out and then back again for a small fee so you can keep your current number. The service should allow you to forward your number to another number while in transition.

Then all the "for new activation's only" stuff would stop.

Bester30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any response from the CS about the $21 plan for current customers.

HI @HAHA12345 

i think they will open it for everyone eventually, maybe another month and we will see it

HAHA12345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Total agreed. Public should make the $21 plan available for everyone, people have more choices will not so upset,  if customers can get plan at simiar price( or a little more) as old Rewards program pay. 

@golfball wrote:

It's just some added friction to encourage you to switch to or stay on something more expensive. If you really want it, you have to port out, which they are hoping customers won't bother with.

Yeah, in reality, if I want a new value added plan in that range so badly that I port out, the chances that I'll port back to PM are in the low single digit % ... It's not that those PM plans are hitting it out of the park compared to the competition's offerings. Now, if they were adding a GB or 2 to the $15 unlimited talk & text plan...

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's just some added friction to encourage you to switch to or stay on something more expensive. If you really want it, you have to port out, which they are hoping customers won't bother with.

LegacyUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree. I have been a user of Public Mobile for over 5 years and the benefits we receive for our loyalty is being ported away from our current rewards system to what I deem a worse alternative (Public Points). Then Public Mobile doesn't even show legacy users any respect by making the compelling plans for new activations only.

Need Help? Let's chat.