cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Choosing Or Transferring A Phone Number During Activation

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

yes i did after i see they change OP question..and you neve stop, as i told you before you can go to do report, so why waiting...

23 REPLIES 23

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@S--S : The point of the OP has remained the same. I was pointing out to the OP that your massive copy/paste was entirely useless to him.

It's not a reportable offense.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@S--S  @z10user4 

Now, now everyone fingers off the big red button! They just changed the gold launch codes anyways so there's that to consider?!!😄😄😄😎😉

@z10user4 

but you are always looking for my poster what i did wrong, you are free to report it to PM, and i know you never like my post so why all time you did to me that i don't know and i did in Private Messages to you and you say you are not looking for any friend so please i post thsi in here for everyone if not like my post, don't say to me anything just go any make report for it, all member in here sometime they do wrong and right we are here to help other, not to fight for something not worth it about it, and one more time if i did wrong my apologies and thank you for you keep your eye for each my post.. enjoy your day.

Klr649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 😆😆😅 haha I need to hang out here more often 🙂

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@S--S : I will try to correct anybody's post when it is factually incorrect or irrelevant. Not just yours.

@z10user4 

and who are you to correct anybody's post, do you have any licence from public mobile,

and i don't know how public mobile allowed to you say that...

@S--S : No license needed. I can say stuff. Anybody else can say stuff. I can correct. Others have corrected me. I don't put up a fight every time. I say thanks and fix and carry on. We _all_ want the correct information being provided here. Why bother posting nonsense when it is of no use to anyone?

@z10user4 wrote:

@S--S : No license needed. I can say stuff. Anybody else can say stuff. I can correct. Others have corrected me. I don't put up a fight every time. I say thanks and fix and carry on. We _all_ want the correct information being provided here. Why bother posting nonsense when it is of no use to anyone?

@z10user4 

your sound You are the innocent and I am the guilty , ok but is not allowed in here to say what you like to say they have a rules in community site, and i will make report and i know them not do any with you , why i don't know and maybe you are working with them and them can't stop you what you like to do , but they rules for everybody and them will see all post and i will send to them...

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4  You've rattled a cage. Those lengthy posts always make my eyes glaze over.   Not yours. lol

Carry on.

@S--S : OK. Not sure what if any rule I've broken but you do you.

Need Help? Let's chat.