cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Choosing Or Transferring A Phone Number During Activation

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

yes i did after i see they change OP question..and you neve stop, as i told you before you can go to do report, so why waiting...

23 REPLIES 23

@Anonymous 

the way you are replying right now is the way many of these members would like you to reply to customers. we understand that your English isn't very good, but at least you're trying...

when you copy and paste you're essentially creating a longer thread when it isn't necessary. and it doesn't take much effort... anybody can look in the help section and do the same. 

since you're on these threads more often and you're trying to make an effort helping others. try to take some time and figure out a way you can shorten your copy and paste paragraphs and make them your own.

you are welcome to use this template if you like...

for example:

[reason for contacting customer support]

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

another thing you can do is if you see another customer struggling with English you can ask what their nationality is and if you speak the same language, it's possible you will have better success with them

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

i understand you and when i post a long, i try to Explain the details to OP question, if them understand my set by set they will maybe getting help from my post or maybe they don't know what they do, but i will do my best and i hope keep all customer with my post happy, but is too hard about they other will be happy with i know and i do see for they other never like me , and i feel so sorry about them..

enjoy your day and thank you i appreciate it very much...

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Klr649 

Best of luck with your search. New phone numbers are added every morning....maybe spend 15 minutes every morning while having coffee to look for numbers in your search area. Given that you said your wife stopped using her pm service 6 months ago and it takes 90 days for the pm account to cancel and deactivate and a maximum 90 days for a phone number to be held in the number pool before its released its likely that either the phone number has been recently released or is about to be released for choosing by the public.

@computergeek541 

Would you mind moving this post back to the original thread? Please and thank you...the devil is in the details!😃😈

That message is now back in the original thread.

@darlicious wrote:

@Klr649 

Best of luck with your search. New phone numbers are added every morning....maybe spend 15 minutes every morning while having coffee to look for numbers in your search area. Given that you said your wife stopped using her pm service 6 months ago and it takes 90 days for the pm account to cancel and deactivate and a maximum 90 days for a phone number to be held in the number pool before its released its likely that either the phone number has been recently released or is about to be released for choosing by the public.

@computergeek541 

Would you mind moving this post back to the original thread? Please and thank you...the devil is in the details!😃😈

@Anonymous   we have multiple times suggested that your answers are very often too long and not answering to the point.. many time you were just pasting everything "sort of related" to the topic OP's question on but not really answering OP's question.   

Maybe it's time for you to rethink the strategy?  Don't try to answer because you want to get another post.. don't just answer because you want to take the first reply.  Relax for a minute, think what the question was, answer by typing it out at least 80% of the reply and cut down the copy and paste to 20%..?  Short answer .. answer to the point... might earn you more Accepted Solutions..   

this is just what I think would help.. but afterall, who am i  :).  

BTW, just another observation.. . we have quiet many "3G Only" answers lately (no no, @Anonymous , it was not you but  from another member..). this is the 2nd most "template" answer to any question, just after the winner "Open a ticket with PM" answer.. Interesting to see that "3G Only" suddenly becomes a fix to anything.

Why is my picture getting used?!?!?!  I knew if I posted in the community that it then becomes something PM can use but didn't think it was something other members could use?!?!?!

I want my payment where are my Royalties

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Klr649 

Public mobile group therapy...its a good thing! No breakthroughs yet but I have hope. You gotta have hope right?!!🤔

@Anonymous @Anonymous 

Weirdly you two are alike in many ways....lol don't laugh....I don't know about you two but I haven't given up yet. If you're not in you can't win. I do still occasionally buy a lottery ticket...I mean it could happen right? So keep dreaming ok?

Anyone ever notice how my favourite emoji looks like @ShawnC13 ? Lol!😃

😃  lol....@ShawnC13!!lol....@ShawnC13!!

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Klr649   To late to delete your post. The flood gates have erupted already. lol 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

my dear friend
i appreciate it very much what you say i do all my respect but that person i try two time to be friend with them and to be understand and to learn from other more and more but that person never like me and i didn't be that bad person with anyone and i did with you in Private Messages I explained to you and all good but why just keep to me all time i'm bad and did wrong poster and that and there for what, i want to know for what is big deals i'm or she/he in here to doing this please come on is not worth it and you do know but i don't know what they issue with me why she/he don't like me ok go away or Leave me alone, never and also don't like my post report to PM to them see what is wrong i'm doing why and why just to me why , for what and what are you try to do in final to me told me and so sorry we can go to Dubai why not nice city ... and i'm so sorry for anyone don't like me and if i'm doing something wrong please just Leave me alone, or report my post , so why you like to give to other person hard time for what...

so sorry my dear friend @darlicious my apologies, and i'm sorry about other person they do that way....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : We were able to communicate and hash it all out. That's impossible in this case.

@darlicious   To quote you know who, that would be a Beautiful service,  100 percent.  lol 🤣

@Anonymous 

I know it's hard.....just don't slam the door and throw away the key....

Maybe I need to design a special app...google translate @Anonymous to @Anonymous ....and vice versa.

I may only sell 2 versions of the app but it will be priceless in its usefulness!!😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : The language barrier with the constant mis-interpretations makes it impossible to find a truce. The pm conversations with them quickly became utterly fruitless.

Lol....as my late mate used to say "Who are you? The world police?" "Yes, yes I am!" I used to say giggling.....

@Anonymous 

You know full well that I also correct you...sometimes publicly and sometimes privately. Sometimes I just roll my eyes and type nothing at all.....but we have come to an understanding so there is no argument. You need to do the same with others you reached out to me to get to ours so....

@Anonymous 

My sometimes cranky brother from another mother....I know it took a long time for us to finally figure each other out to enjoy our time in Dubai. I know this is difficult for you but surely both of you two loggerheads can compromise and come to some kind of truce like @Anonymous  and I have. It won't be a lovely weekend at the Burj Khalifa but maybe a shared view finder at Niagara Falls? Or a peace of community pie....?🍴🍰🍴🥂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : OK. Not sure what if any rule I've broken but you do you.

@Anonymous  You've rattled a cage. Those lengthy posts always make my eyes glaze over.   Not yours. lol

Carry on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : No license needed. I can say stuff. Anybody else can say stuff. I can correct. Others have corrected me. I don't put up a fight every time. I say thanks and fix and carry on. We _all_ want the correct information being provided here. Why bother posting nonsense when it is of no use to anyone?

@Anonymous 

your sound You are the innocent and I am the guilty , ok but is not allowed in here to say what you like to say they have a rules in community site, and i will make report and i know them not do any with you , why i don't know and maybe you are working with them and them can't stop you what you like to do , but they rules for everybody and them will see all post and i will send to them...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : No license needed. I can say stuff. Anybody else can say stuff. I can correct. Others have corrected me. I don't put up a fight every time. I say thanks and fix and carry on. We _all_ want the correct information being provided here. Why bother posting nonsense when it is of no use to anyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : I will try to correct anybody's post when it is factually incorrect or irrelevant. Not just yours.

@Anonymous 

and who are you to correct anybody's post, do you have any licence from public mobile,

and i don't know how public mobile allowed to you say that...

Klr649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 😆😆😅 haha I need to hang out here more often 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

but you are always looking for my poster what i did wrong, you are free to report it to PM, and i know you never like my post so why all time you did to me that i don't know and i did in Private Messages to you and you say you are not looking for any friend so please i post thsi in here for everyone if not like my post, don't say to me anything just go any make report for it, all member in here sometime they do wrong and right we are here to help other, not to fight for something not worth it about it, and one more time if i did wrong my apologies and thank you for you keep your eye for each my post.. enjoy your day.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  @Anonymous 

Now, now everyone fingers off the big red button! They just changed the gold launch codes anyways so there's that to consider?!!😄😄😄😎😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : The point of the OP has remained the same. I was pointing out to the OP that your massive copy/paste was entirely useless to him.

It's not a reportable offense.

Need Help? Let's chat.