cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM's New $19 Plan: A Step in the Right Direction for Loyalty Customers

Shayne_Cai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM's had opened New $19 Plan to old customers recently. it includes 1GB Data and unlimited air time. As a long-time customer of PM, it's refreshing to see the company taking significant steps to address the concerns of its loyal customer base. The introduction of the new $19 plan is a commendable move that indicates PM is listening to its customers and valuing their continued support.

The new $19 plan offers a more tangible and immediate benefit to loyal customers, addressing one of the primary criticisms of the previous "Point Reward" policy. By providing a straightforward, cost-effective option, PM demonstrates a clear commitment to making loyalty count in a meaningful way. This plan not only offers financial savings but also reinforces the value PM places on customer satisfaction and retention.

33 REPLIES 33

Alicat27

Yes, I think so too.  If it's available to new subscribers it should also still be an option for current customers. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry I tend to disagree.

What are you going to do with 1GB of data unless you HAVE to check email whenever you want?
So basically one will pay $4 for 1GB of data. Comparing to other 'data' plans it is a quite steep price.

Ideal plan would be $15 for unlimited calls/sms which was briefly available and suddenly denied to current customers.

I am NOT going to pay $19 for unlimited calls with data I have no use for it.

Alicat27

Yes, it's a step in the right direction, but why not make all of the available plans available to everyone?! I'd really like to be able to access the $21 / 3gb plan that's a new-subscriber-only deal, and it's just not fair to offer the $29 plan with a lesser data option to longtime customers.  It's just not kind treatment of a loyal subscriber base in my opinion.  

Need Help? Let's chat.