cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New reward system

Nbhiker2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand the need to have everyone on the same reward system, but I manage 5 family phones.  It will be a pain to once in a while to log on each account then check if enough points to make a payment.   Or am I missing something?

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Nbhiker2023 

You are correct but the best thing to do is to either download the PM app into each of your family member’s phone so you can track it that way or to login to each account on your computer like what you have been doing so far.

Family members might not be close by or not interested or willing to use app so it might be a problem.

Unfortunately there is no other way but to log in to web site and redeem points for $.
You might be able to create simple sheet and track each member manually to figure out when 15 points are accumulated.
Yes, one of the pains with PM...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nbhiker2023 

You are correct but the best thing to do is to either download the PM app into each of your family member’s phone so you can track it that way or to login to each account on your computer like what you have been doing so far.

Lonetreejim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not only do you need to log in to each of the accounts, you need to have their phone with you to get the eversafe passcodes.

Just set a Saturday aside every couple months to do what used to be automatic.

Isnt it amazing that they can automatically take your payment but can’t automatically apply your points.  Must be a computer thing!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You're not missing a thing @Nbhiker2023 

Public Mobile is making this switch mandatory, and the new Public Points system is designed to make redemption a user-based function, which makes it LESS customer friendly, and more apt to save them money.

Ain't it great - NOT.   😑

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You're not missing anything there's no other way to do it. Let's just hope they add a way to do it automaticly or something like that.

Need Help? Let's chat.