cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a complaint to CCST

NerbasA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the folks making a CCST complaint regarding the switch to the points system, what were your main points citing this change besides the obvious of losing out on ~$50 a year? Just want to make more people aware of the option to file a complaint and make it worthwhile

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

7 REPLIES 7

@Luddite  Yes that’s another sticking point that  just adds insult to injury 

@Handy1  For my sister, not honouring the transition points offered in this screenshot really ticked her off. 😫

IMG_2272.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 - Yeah, I wouldn't expect that they know about anything other than what they are told to do. They just assume that if it ain't have something that has Telus it ain't good.

But that was back in 2021 now it is 2024 and they know a bit more about PM nowadays (Like that it is owned by TELUS)

I wasn't surprised that a TELUS agent was going to say that because the Virgin Plus agent screams no when you want a cheaper plan because you are paying $50 for 12GB!

Half of them are part of Telus International.

@fixin 

Are you surprised...alot of the Telus support workers aren't even in Canada so they don't really know much about what goes on here.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NerbasA - I would love to get some of their money to the CCTS (About $140) but I ain't eligible since I am on the Points System!

Telus CSA's hate when I tell them about Public Mobile and they say that it has a bad network, and I have all of their bargaining backed with actual true statements like "You guys own Public Mobile."

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NerbasA  For me it’s this , I was led  to believe this was true 

Handy1_0-1710780330471.png

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’m not condoning Public Mobile’s behaviour but a company is allowed to make changes to their systems. As a customer you can either endure it or find a different service.  

If possible do let me know about the outcome of the complaint.

Need Help? Let's chat.