Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to SimOn chatbot

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Public Mobile Community,

Something new on the community.  I don't see an announcement for this 

Just noticed a floating question mark while viewing the community on mobile.  When clicking on the link  it takes me to the chatbot known as SIMon.  

Therw Is a bubble pop up window, 'Looking for an answer?Help is just a click away.' that comes up next to the question mark when the page first loads

The link for reference to the online answer service is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_pu...

Hopefully this improves user experience.

Whats your experience with this? 

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Google toast notification.  

YVR

Seeing the pop up bubble with different text to catch users eye

- If you need help with anything, let me know!

YVR

@ShawnC13 wrote:

The question mark has been there for a long time.  The new pop up bubble is what is new catching your attention.  At least it will close on its own and doesn't stay in your way.

Good to know. I never noticed or paid much attention to the question mark before.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

The question mark has been there for a long time.  The new pop up bubble is what is new catching your attention.  At least it will close on its own and doesn't stay in your way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@YVR wrote:

Hey Public Mobile Community,

Something new on the community.  I don't see an announcement for this 

Just noticed a floating question mark while viewing the community on mobile.  When clicking on the link  it takes me to the chatbot known as SIMon.  

Therw Is a bubble pop up window, 'Looking for an answer?Help is just a click away.' that comes up next to the question mark when the page first loads

The link for reference to the online answer service is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_pu...

Hopefully this improves user experience.

Whats your experience with this? 

Been noticing the same thing.  But thinking it might get annoying after a little while if it keeps popping up.  But if it improves and assists users questions, then a good idea:)

Need Help? Let's chat.