cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral bonus

jermo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi everyone,

i activated on the new 5G/$50 Canada/USA plan. i used a referral code from a family member for signing up, i used their link that they sent.  I haven't been able to verify that the bonus actually went thru.

do i have to wait until the end of the month to find out? if it didn't go thru, is there a way to retroactively apply it now?  its kind of a bummer that it didnt work.

ive tried using the chatbot to ask or even ask an agent but its a huge cluster run around to talk to someone. no help at all

cheers

7 REPLIES 7

self solution removed

jermo

an agent responded back and we figured it out.  thanks everyone!

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hey @jermo 

I just submitted a ticket on my wife's behalf for her missing credit (been a week) so I'll let you know when we have heard back from the CS_Agent

jermo

@fixin1 @eddieO @BKNS27 

thank you for the responses! it's been over 72 hours so i thought I'd make a post asking for help.  i have no PM'd an agent with a ticket to see if the referral code actually stuck.

i referred my wife to a plan today and got the credit right away so I suspect that the code I entered didn't get applied

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jermo - You should receive a $10 credit in your Payments section of My Account or your other person who gave you the referral code should get a cha Ching SMS. If you or your friend see one, no worries, it was applied.

If they cannot see their referral, ask your friend to go into the My Referrals portal if your friend can see it.

If nothing, maybe just ask CS_Agent to make sure that you entered the referral code correctly:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716646033293.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @jermo, you should find the bonus within 48 to 72hrs. For me, I saw it within 72 hrs but my wife has been waiting for over a week so I'm planning to message CS_agent to see if they can look into it. 

Here's the link to message CS_agent if you've been waiting longer than 72 hrs:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jermo 

Your $10 credit will be applied in 72 hours. Also your family member should have gotten a text indicating about the referral point.

Need Help? Let's chat.