cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If, one was on the PM Points rewards, what would be the One reward one would want?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Aside from $$$$, what would be a great prize?

Not sure on Jerry Springer, or Suz Osman who always say's" Show me the $$$$"

If the rewards Points offered, lets say, a Gaming Laptop, ipad or Android Tablet, or Gaming Console or a Fantastic Handset, perhaps that may generate debate

But, it starts with PM Clients having the Great debate

Even a Dinner or a Movie thing would be a start to giving PM some credibility for wanting to show that The Public is ready for the Big stuff, and that PM is here to stay

31 REPLIES 31

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28 

Free PM service for life. Preferably on the topmost plan.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I do offer this debate, for that ideas can lead to greater things

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Well, Phone service for Life, that would be not as exciting

I of course would not be opposed to a yr of free service or something

But, The Rewards needs to have some real meaning, substance, zest, spice, kick and dance

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Jiminy Christmas...all these rewards/points discussions are already being thrown about in all the different threads. From past practice, I'm surprised they're still up here in GET SUPPORT or not merged together.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 , it's Christmas already?

Should be Christmas everyday

@z10user4 wrote:

Jiminy Christmas...all these rewards/points discussions are already being thrown about in all the different threads. From past practice, I'm surprised they're still up here in GET SUPPORT or not merged together.

@z10user4 

ALL the threads and posts should be merged under a SINGLE thread.   How many different ways can the same question be asked and answered that it deserves a separate thread, a whole series of posts and bravos, and solution.

C'mon oracles, combine them.

🙄

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

@z10user4  Embrace the individuality of each thread!!  LOL  Every thread is unique and offers something different.    

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@makkahn28 

Free PM service for life. Preferably on the topmost plan.

@0PX9O4   They also have to be sustainable.  Public Mobile's got bills to pay too.  

@Zyl Thanks

Just that if this is to be the New Undiscovered Country, we Need to, as Spock would say, take the leap of Faith

Just without the Vulcan Mind-meld

I just hope PM will take all these into a form of consideration, as a means to improve upon a starting concept