cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Noticed..

Alex-M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone other than myself noticed a PM staff member by the name of Christopher_T who always seems to have an Online presence, yet if you click on his name and look at his profile, he has no posts made, no solutions offered, and no bravos earned since his initial registration date of: 01-14-2015.

Seems quite odd that a PM staff member would register himself to the PM Community that dates back to a year ago, yet not be such an active presence amongst the community to be seen as truly active, and thus remains as an inactive presence with no real supportive function.

Let me show you all what I mean clearly with 3 screenshots I took:

Online Users 01

Online Users 02

Online Users 03

It would appear as though someone from Public Mobile has created this User Name to give what would appear to be an Always Online net presence, when actually (given by the profile and apparrent inactivity) of the user, seems more like a falsified non-live supportive PM staff member.

I say falsified non-live supportive PM staff member, because if you give it some thought, there is a lot of activity from Real Live PM staff members already here amongst the community forums that are quite active, and only one retired community member Kala who is no longer with us, as her profile shows.

Just something I've observed. What do the rest of you guys think?

42 REPLIES 42

Hey look @Christopher_T  finally signed out and back in again!

Screenshot_20210401-221859~2.png

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

[the walking dead theme song plays]

@Christopher_T wrote:

grave-hand.0.1539362555.0.jpg

@Christopher_T    Lol.... 🤣  You seriously have a "wicked" sense of humour!!

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

haha amazing thread, let the good times roll

@Jostanbright 

Seriously?

You been lurking on the boards and your first (and only) post is to necro bump *this* thread?

Funny stuff on so many levels man

HE'S ALIVE!!?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Login ID #16. When I looked before with Nezgar's thread, the last activity was 2016. That's some serious lurking going on.

@Christopher_T 

Ok, which Public Mobile employee are you?  Your username is logged in even when there are only one or two members logged in.

oh no.. Chis is back!!!!

Christopher_T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

grave-hand.0.1539362555.0.jpg

Okay this old resurrected thread is definitely just too funny!   😂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh boy. PM had a lot of fun back then. My have things changed. 

@CFPartDeux 

Oh the weird and wonderful things you run into when there is no one to help.....I noticed @Christopher_T  was logged in for 54,000 minutes and got curious......

@tweakthis wrote:

I wish I got the dig, but I don't. 😞 However the graphic is cute. 🙂

Do a Google search for "Grave Digger".... 😉 

Lol @CannonFodder a "thread digger" good one.

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gblackma  This pic seems appropriate right about now(you may, or may not get the reference):

ThreadDigger.jpg

tweakthis

I wish I got the dig, but I don't. 😞 However the graphic is cute. 🙂

@gblackma  This pic seems appropriate right about now(you may, or may not get the reference):

ThreadDigger.jpg

tweakthis

Are you suggesting that the dude waiting for the grape is now too old for a grape? LOL

@CannonFodder wrote:

Better question would be - has nobody(besides me) noticed that this is a 3 1/2 yr. old thread? 🙄 

@CannonFodder  It was resurrected lol.

@CannonFodder wrote:

Better question would be - has nobody(besides me) noticed that this is a 3 1/2 yr. old thread? 🙄 

tweakthis

Does anyone else picture a dude laying on his back and waiting for a grape to fall into his mouth? Or is that just me and maybe a tad too much wine? LOL

Jostanbright

Great!

@imm1304 wrote:

Admit it,  @Christopher_T you're a bot.  Robot Very Happy

But what if the machine does not realize it is a machine?

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Alex-M

@PBForMe, LOL, now if we could only get @Christopher_T, to play a few rounds of Chess with us, we could call him the next generation of " Deep Blue version 2.0"!

PBForMe

@Christopher_T could easily pass the turing test. Public Mobile's bot tech is impressive indeed. 

Alex-M

@Christopher_T, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your Pinocchio meme, declaring you are a real boy.

Thank you again, for your gut-bursting sense of humour, which is most welcome to see. Smiley Happy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you guys are too funny haha Robot LOL

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kutzki
LOL 😂 Dying tight now Chris T

Christopher_T

@imm1304 wrote:

Admit it,  @Christopher_T you're a bot.  Robot Very Happy

19c937ffd4a65c27832576a0e17e5d89c568c488e2bf018267465dd5a95f3b39.jpg

- Christopher "Meme Bot" T

kutzki

Pretty sure I've met @Christopher_T interesting guy. He likes long walks on the speech and singing in acid rain. Also really enjoys yodeling in his spare time and his favourite hobby of all time is picture frame collecting. His favourite food is seaweed which comes from the old country AKA Atlantis, and his favourite colour is brown. He's a really cool guy. 😈

Need Help? Let's chat.