cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: LOST or STOLEN Handsets, What to do Guide

@computergeek541 wrote:

On a side note, I think everyone should do themselves a favor and always have an extra sim card. This way, you would have already been up an running as soon as you had the time to purchase a new phone and would not have had to wait for this new sim card.

This is great advice, @computergeek541!  I'd second that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: What do I do if my phone is lost or stolen?

Some one stolen my phone my work place.what can I do???

Mayor / Maire

@Remyrajesparam report to mods so they can block someone from using your account

Mayor / Maire

@Remyrajesparam sorry to hear about your phone Smiley Sad Do you work in a publicly accessible place, or would it have been one of your coworkers?

In terms of what to do, that's answered in this very thread, in the first posting:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/What-do-I-do-if-my-phone-is-lost-or-stolen/....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated!

Mayor / Maire

Hi there! ( @Shazia_K ?)

Short question for you guys... Lets say I am 20 days into my 30 day plan, and that I suspend my account due to lost/stolen phone. When I get my account activated again, will I be able to use my last 10 unused days?

Thanks!

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi there! ( @Shazia_K ?)

Short question for you guys... Lets say I am 20 days into my 30 day plan, and that I suspend my account due to lost/stolen phone. When I get my account activated again, will I be able to use my last 10 unused days?

Thanks!

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M?

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi there! ( @Shazia_K ?)

Thanks!

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M?

@Simon_O

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi there! ( @Shazia_K ?)

Thanks!

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M?

@Simon_O

@Shazia_K

Sorry to keep posting, but it's been more than a week a nobody seems to see this post...

Don't want to harass you I'm sorry again... Anybody has a clue?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry for the late reply. When I suspended my account due to lost phone/stolen 15 days into plan, when I got a new phone and SIM, then Reactiveted plan, I still had 15 days left starting from that day. As far as I know it, your plan will take into affect once you activate your phone again and a new renewal date will be based on that. I was truly happy that I was not losing any days or time on my prepaid plan. Hope this helps.