Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange error when trying to see my plan's details

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Trying to see my plan's detail I got this:

Meow_0-1618334154468.png

Tried to log-out/log-in few times - same outcome...

No, I do not panic easily but it is strange behaviour of PM.

11 REPLIES 11

@megseoh wrote:

I'm experiencing the same thing, & clearing my cache/cookies + viewing site in private browsing window did not fix the issue. We shouldn't have to do this. Turn off caching for pages with dynamic content pls.

Hi @megseoh there are some glitches in the website that Public Mobile is trying to fix.

If the fixes suggested above don't work for you, contact the moderators to fix the problem for you.

But I agree.  It sucks to be doing things that you shouldn't have to do.  You may want to change service provider but they might have similar problems that would annoy you.  It's your choice.  You do what is best for you.

Aloha

RosieR

megseoh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm experiencing the same thing, & clearing my cache/cookies + viewing site in private browsing window did not fix the issue. We shouldn't have to do this. Turn off caching for pages with dynamic content pls.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

HA! I experienced the same issue but Private mode resolved this issue.

When reading advises from more senior PM members, I find same advice repeated verbatim over and over again. I guess you guys have it in some doc and do copy/paste every time. Nothing wrong with that!!!, but will not be easier to have it in FAQ and just point to particular page? Like see FAQ bullet #x, etc.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

Thank you all for suggestions. I did accept first suggestion even though you ALL deserve kudos!!!

Thank you guys!

In my case, private browsing worked as expected - meaning I was able to see my plan's details.

Mind you, I use ancient Firefox (v56) just because I have few add-ons which make my on-line life very easy and simple. Plus old version of Roboform to keep my log-in credential. I see more and more Web sites demanding latest browser so for those 'nasty' sites I have to power on MS Edge. I wish I could have spare PC to test latest Firefox and see can I live without 'my' add-ons...

Hi @Meow always nice to hear that a fellow customer's issue is resolved.  Yay!

Also nice to see you participating regularly in the forums

Have a wonderful day

RosieR

Thank you all for suggestions. I did accept first suggestion even though you ALL deserve kudos!!!

Thank you guys!

In my case, private browsing worked as expected - meaning I was able to see my plan's details.

Mind you, I use ancient Firefox (v56) just because I have few add-ons which make my on-line life very easy and simple. Plus old version of Roboform to keep my log-in credential. I see more and more Web sites demanding latest browser so for those 'nasty' sites I have to power on MS Edge. I wish I could have spare PC to test latest Firefox and see can I live without 'my' add-ons...

That is strange, @wfitzpatrick 

I can see both the Plan Details and the Change Plan details, on both desktop and a mobile version.

I would recommend:

1. waiting 1 full hour
  2. clearing cache and cookies
  3. opening incognito tab
  4. trying again

I wonder if this experience can occur locally for some users, but not affect others regionally?  Perhaps others may know if it can be selective.

wfitzpatrick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just adding my $0.02 so people see this thread. I've been running into this issue for two days now.

The "Change Plan" page is also hitting a strange error where it won't show the plans, or my plan details. Just the page header, disclaimer, etc...

I've tried different browsers, disabling ad-blockers, connecting through a VPN, connecting via the mobile network instead of wifi. No luck.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

You'll find this is not an uncommon occurrence.

I checked and can now view my own plan details, so give it another shot.

If under your plan, you can view the plan details (i.e. $15 per 30 days,  or $25 per 30 days, etc), then you should be able to expand on the Plan Details link below it.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

Trying to see my plan's detail I got this:

Meow_0-1618334154468.png

Tried to log-out/log-in few times - same outcome...

No, I do not panic easily but it is strange behaviour of PM.

@Meow   Glitches with PM's website seem to happen often lately....waiting half an hour or so usually will work too.   Of course it's always a good idea to try with a new browser and incognito mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow : Goofy things happen on occasion. Try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.