cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

ibramal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Yesterday I signed up with Public Mobile and used a friend's referral code . I was told I will  receive a one time $10 credit. I just checked my account and cannot see it.

Kindly advise how I can get the credit.

Thank you.

Ibra

15 REPLIES 15

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@creceavasile there are no refunds. 

You can try to sell your account to someone. Only if you do not want the same number. 

shaker

Only hope is the Moderator Team.

Message them below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards,

Then you have to co tact the moderators and explain yhat by mistake you paid twice and ask them for a refund @creceavasile . This is a prepaid service. There are no guarantees of refunds. Stay safe. 

@creceavasile wrote:

I did by mistake an extra payment for 40$. So I have 40$ balance on my account what i want to be refunded back on my Mastercard because I want to change to another provider this week.

@creceavasile 

Then you will need to contact moderator.  No guarantees that there will be a refund though.  

Click on the question mark on right lower corner of website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help.  It will take some time for response though.  

creceavasile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did by mistake an extra payment for 40$. So I have 40$ balance on my account what i want to be refunded back on my Mastercard because I want to change to another provider this week.

@creceavasile wrote:

Hi there How can I I refound my balance back to my credit card?

@creceavasile 

More details would be helpful.

Generally speaking, PM does not refund balance to credit card.  It is a prepaid system.  No refunds or pro-rated plans.

You can use balance for future payments.  

creceavasile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there How can I I refound my balance back to my credit card?

Barbie2

@ibramal 

it can take up to 72 hours. If you still do not see it click not eh question mark and ask customer service to credit you the rewards that are due.

Enjoy today 🙂

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@ibramal ask your friend if (s)he got you in referral list, if you are there it's fine, if not then something went wrong and you better contact moderators.

Welcome to Publicmobile

shaker

You can always drop a reminder to the Moderator Team below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

ibramal

Glad to be here. Great team and service.

Thank you all.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ibramal 

Definitely will receive It before your next payment 

ibramal

Thank you very much. I will check it later then.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ibramal it usually appears within 72 hours of activation. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ibramal  It can take up to 72 hours to appear. If the code was accepted during activation there is no need to worry.

Need Help? Let's chat.