cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new here and wanted to know how much time or how active should I be to get the lowest community reward?

7 REPLIES 7

@murpharator 

Although it's all subjective to everyone else's participation level earning a $1 or $2 reward is very doable. Spend time here when you can....ask questions by choosing the appropriate board ie. "Paying for your service". Bravo posts that you learn from, you like or agree with, award a solution when you get one, add your opinion to threads that are subjective. Use the search bar to seek answers and when you learn how your account and public mobile works you can help others as well with their questions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator wrote:

I am new here and wanted to know how much time or how active should I be to get the lowest community reward?

@murpharator 

review General Reward Rules - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator : Don't do this for the money. It's not worth the time. How fast can you find 10 bottles to redeem the deposit? Bam...$1.

Just participate answering questions and being helpful and you just might get a little surprise the next month. The "reward" is having the appreciation from a customer when they exclaim that your idea worked for them. The money is just incidental.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator wrote:

Hi,

Is there a place to post or ask questions in the community?

@murpharator 

Public Mobile Community
Browse > Getting Started > Ask a question > New Message > Post..

New Message - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murpharator : You have been. Welcome to the Public Mobile Community.

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Is there a place to post or ask questions in the community?

Need Help? Let's chat.