cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my add-on auto renew every month?

Szz2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20210718-214532__01.jpg

should it be cancelled after first month?

6 REPLIES 6

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Read the billing as 

$10 for call 

$15 for 1GB data 

so bill is $25 

Auto pay is $2

bill paid through auto pay is $23

If your credit card expires or auto pay info get changed without notice, PM wont apply auto-pay $2 until you update that info and it starts again.

@Szz2011 

Add ons are one time purchases. Your renewal will show your plan charges as such:

1. 30 Day Plan........................$10
  2. 1 GB Data at 3G Speed......$15

Total :     $25

1. 1 GB Data Add on               $15

You can see your plan is charged the same way before and after you purchased your $15/1gb add on. All plans are charged with a $10 base plan and then the appropriate data amount except the $15 plan which charges the $10 base amount and 100 minutes for $5 to equal $15 plan.

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I now understand your issue more clearly Szzz2011. I am a new subscriber to PM and have the same plan as you (with Autopay). My understanding for this plan is that whatever data you use in one month is zeroed out at the end of the 30 day cycle. And then you start a new cycle (30 days) with in your case (and mine) will be 1gb. Does this help

@Szz2011 

The billing breakdown each month is a bit confusing with Public mobile.  It looks like that you are on the $25 plan with 1GB data allotment for each 30 day cycle.  You are not getting a data add on each month, just your regular data.  Unused portion of your plan's data expires each 30 day cycle.  With a data add on, your unused portion will roll over to next month.  

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Szz2011. I'm not clear on your question/situation. Could you please expand. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Szz2011 : I wish I could read that. Great job posting an image though. Please overwrite this one (private info) and just include the table part.

I kinda doubt add-ons are renewing though.

Need Help? Let's chat.