cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order an add-on

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Am a bit confused. 

I have read to top up (fund) account BEFORE you order an add-on. 

When I first started a few weeks ago I ordered the 500 minute add-on and it took me to a screen to pay for it AFTER  I ordered it. 

I do have auto-pay and my 500 minutes shows on my account. 

So, what is the right way?

9C10F782-495A-42D3-B350-99F5E77255F8.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes. Thanks for reminder. I did have at the time a $2 auto-pay credit.  I had to pay $3 of the $5 using Visa. The $10 credit came  few days later. But I did not top up first. 

BTW are you using fongo or textNow, it's a great companion to 15 plan, once background data is restricted it consumes very little data. I believe fongo gives you free forwarding too. TextNow gives you unlimited North America and Canadian number. If you don't mind ads that never pop up, are only inside the app, you can have virtual unlimited North America with two numbers.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@88cranston You can't buy add-on without top up first. If it let you, there was already money in account.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

When I tried to do it it told me to pay for it

You probably had enough funds on your account if you could load it. Screenshot_20191004-224627.png

I suspect you got the $10 signup bonus and $2 for signing up for autopay. If you didn't have it you would have to load funds first.

Need Help? Let's chat.