cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Incoming calls when traveling outside province

So I am not the only one who enjoys conversation with myself the most :-)

Theoretically, you shouldn't receive calls because it is prepaid. Receiving a call while out of province is considered long distance for you regardless of who is calling.

On a post paid system you would recieve the call and simply be billed for the long distance. On prepaid, the call shouldn't complete if you have no LD add-on

If it does complete, you got away with a free long distance call and is not how the system should be working.
Oracle

Let's think of it as well intentioned bug. Enjoy while it exits. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

I agree,

All the discussions and interpretation of province-wide indicate that it should not work, that was the reason of this thread (I took along another Canada-wide sim - which I never used bcos PM worked.)

I and many othes would be glad if, in practice the incoming is working without add-on for those who have traveled/tried it outside home provine.

Hence,

Inviting experiences of member who have traveled outside province.

Mayor / Maire

mech9t5 wrote:
Theoretically, you shouldn't receive calls because it is prepaid. Receiving a call while out of province is considered long distance for you regardless of who is calling.

On a post paid system you would recieve the call and simply be billed for the long distance. On prepaid, the call shouldn't complete if you have no LD add-on

If it does complete, you got away with a free long distance call and is not how the system should be working.

If it works, then use it, and don't complain. XD

Robot wink

Not complaining dear :-)

So far no one has replied that thier incoming on PM did not work outside province,

So it might very well work for ALL,
Only attempting to validate it.
Mayor / Maire

It will be something to test.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ooops wrote:
Not complaining dear :-)

So far no one has replied that thier incoming on PM did not work outside province,

So it might very well work for ALL,
Only attempting to validate it.

There are many positive glitches in the system that benefit the members. Mine for example.

I benefit from the "free incoming call glitch" which btw is similar to yours.

I have the long distance add on but all incoming calls no matter from where in the world are free. In my over 1 year of membership with PM no minutes have ever been nor will be deducted from my add on for incoming calls. Even if I travel to other provinces....

So your glitch might work only for you.

Mayor / Maire

ute1978 wrote:

I benefit from the "free incoming call glitch" which btw is similar to yours.

I have the long distance add on but all incoming calls no matter from where in the world are free. In my over 1 year of membership with PM no minutes have ever been nor will be deducted from my add on for incoming calls. Even if I travel to other provinces....

So your glitch might work only for you.

It's the Half-Canada-wide talk plan.  The incoming half.  Robot LOL

PMC download.jpg

This seems to be mojo :-)

Smiley Very Happy

"Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks,

it was called witchcraft;

today it's called golf."