cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no outgoing calls despite being mid plan

becks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No outgoing OR  incoming calls. Text messages will still send but calls will instantly end before given the chance to even ring and phone calls to me are sent straight to voicemail. I have tried restarting the device, I triple checked that all plans and add-ons were not expired/lapsing.

Edit. I am currently using  the us unlimited call and text add on as im traveling. 

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Set your networks to automatic. Set your mode to 4G LTE. Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte yet? If so then you should be good. If not then you need to switch down to 2G GSM and only on T-Mobile to use talk.

becks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimited calls and text and have many days before renewal of that

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@becks 

Are you on the $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes and unlimited incoming? Did you get the 10 minutes remaining text? You can purchase the $5/500min add on to supplement your plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@becks Try resetting network settings . Also is it possible for you to test the SIM card in another phone ?

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@becks 

Try this out to see if it makes a difference. Go to your cellular settings, network selection, and then turn off automatic and manually select public mobile, then reboot your device. 

Can you call 611? Does it say anything regarding your account status when you do? 

Need Help? Let's chat.