cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Promotion add-ons

chattyCathy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone please clarify something I heard regarding the holiday promotion, free add-on of US minutes plus 2G of data?

I've read where people were wondering why the add-ons are no longer appearing on their accounts, with the answers stating that after the minutes or Gs of data were consumed, they would be gone.

When I heard about the promotion, I was under the impression that even after the 30 day period was over, the extra DATA was supposed to remain as an added bonus.

Was that only 1G of the 2G that was supposed to remain, all 2G, or did I completely get it wrong? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

cbenny13

I didn't realize there was a holiday deal - thanks

chattyCathy

Thank you for clarifying 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The 2GB and 500 international minutes remain in your account until used up. They will rollover to the next month until consumed.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chattyCathy 

The holiday add ons will remain on your account until they are completely consumed. Once they are that is when they disappear. For example the international calling add on you will see up until the counter reads 499/500. Once the last minute is used it then disappears.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chattyCathy : They were one-time add-ons...not recurring. These add-ons will stay on the account waiting to be needed. When you run out of plan features then that usage flips over to any add-ons. Then when the plan renews it flips back to the plan features. The add-on stays until finished.

Need Help? Let's chat.