cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice!!

Mouonlight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My visa was charged twice for the same $20 US roaming data package. How do I remedy this??

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rocky wrote:

I was charged twice and they haven't answered me! I want it off my  credit  card A.S.P  Thank You 

Did you do a plan change?

Does the "charge" say something about pending?

Maybe post a screen snip of your payment history from here (not cc). Blank out personal info of course.

Usually you would get a credit on your account here...not back to the card.

rocky

I was charged twice and they haven't answered me! I want it off my  credit  card A.S.P  Thank You 

@Mouonlight wrote:

My visa was charged twice for the same $20 US roaming data package. How do I remedy this??

By any chance is there an extra $20 in your account balance? That could happen if payment was made twice by accident.

Mouonlight

Thank you kindly!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mouonlight wrote:

@Mouonlight  You need to contact PM and ask for a credit. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.