cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Change of plans after payment..

I went to change my plan, not realizing that the payment already came out of my account (I didn't get a text saying it was due in however many days). Is there a way that I can pay the difference in plans and have them switched? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Change of plans after payment..

@Bobbi224 wrote:

I went to change my plan, not realizing that the payment already came out of my account (I didn't get a text saying it was due in however many days). Is there a way that I can pay the difference in plans and have them switched? 

@Bobbi224 

You would have to do a plan change set for your next renewal date..what you suggested/asked is not possible..

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bobbi224 wrote:

Since PM is a prepaid service, if you change plan immediately your previously payment will be lost and won’t get refund. You should set new plan be changed at your renewal date.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bobbi224, as the other users mentioned new plans should be applied at your next renewal date, in order to prevent double payment.  In your case, I would contact the moderator via private message and see if they can assist you.  Make sure to explain what happened in detail. Good luck.