cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals are gone.

lovewelldropin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So Public Mobile fraudulently removed my Legacy rewards and switched me to Points which I'm going to be reporting. On top of this, I had 13 long, and hard earned referrals that have now dissapeared all together after they made this unauthorized change to my account. All of them are still with Public mobile, why did they get taken away from me? I've been with Public since 2020 and this is how they treat a loyal customer. 

10 REPLIES 10

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lovewelldropin 

When is your next payment renewal date?  

You should get 13 referral points on your next payment date. Unless some of your friends left PM.  

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think my rewards were switched to points on May 3. You might not be seeing your referrals if your May renewal date hasn’t happened yet. My renewal was May 5 but I don’t think the referral rewards were added until the next day.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 8.01.48 PM.png

@will13am wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@LitlLdy , are you able to see your referrals now or are they still kept hidden?  

@will13am , whoops sorry. I can see that I had 9 referrals (shows the # 9) total in 12 months but it doesn’t show that I currently have any which I wish they would fix so that we can see that we currently have a certain # of  them ( 6 ). At least I received my 6 referral points this time after my plan renewed so that’s finally fixed.

@LitlLdy , it is sad to hear that you have to ask to get this fixed.  This means every legacy customer is going to have to go through the pain of asking.  If there is no transparency on what the referral count is on an ongoing basis, how is a customer going to keep tabs of their rewards.  This points reward systems has been around for a while, so there is no excuses for this.  

Get ready @will13am for the onslaught of posts in the support thread with regards to this. Only if there were a way to notify customers like a STICKY at the top of the support page with a list of all the on-going issues. Hmmm....  

@LitlLdy wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@LitlLdy , are you able to see your referrals now or are they still kept hidden?  

@will13am , whoops sorry. I can see that I had 9 referrals (shows the # 9) total in 12 months but it doesn’t show that I currently have any which I wish they would fix so that we can see that we currently have a certain # of  them ( 6 ). At least I received my 6 referral points this time after my plan renewed so that’s finally fixed.

@LitlLdy , it is sad to hear that you have to ask to get this fixed.  This means every legacy customer is going to have to go through the pain of asking.  If there is no transparency on what the referral count is on an ongoing basis, how is a customer going to keep tabs of their rewards.  This points reward systems has been around for a while, so there is no excuses for this.  

@will13am wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

@lovewelldropin , hi I looked at the app & saw this but hopefully yours will show up quicker. Although mine don’t show up in my referrals dashboard!

LitlLdy_0-1715549289183.jpeg

Edit: @lovewelldropin , For some odd reason I never received any referrals points for any of my referrals for the last 2 months! I had to submit a support ticket to get it fixed on my account! The CS_Agent said “I processed some system updates to avoid this from happening in the future.”

Finally all my referral points showed back up after renewal of my plan this month! You may need to submit a support ticket to get a CS_Agent to fix it on your account to.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@lovewelldropin , hi I looked at the app & saw this but hopefully yours will show up quicker. Although mine don’t show up in my referrals dashboard!

LitlLdy_0-1715549289183.jpeg

Edit: @lovewelldropin , For some odd reason I never received any referrals points for any of my referrals for the last 2 months! I had to submit a support ticket to get it fixed on my account! The CS_Agent said “I processed some system updates to avoid this from happening in the future.”

Finally all my referral points showed back up after renewal of my plan this month! You may need to submit a support ticket to get a CS_Agent to fix it on your account to.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lovewelldropin 

your referrals are still there, just that it is not showing like before

After moving to Public Points, the referrals will no longer be showing in a list like before.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   
Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

PM is aware the demand to see the full list like before when subscribers were on the legacy system and they are working on a solution.   But there is no ETA at the moment.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe the points will show up in  a few days. If not submit a ticket and they should be able to fix the issue.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@lovewelldropin   The referrals now get 1 point ($1) each same as before but are displayed differently.  So you'll still get the $13 plus 5% points on your bills, 10 points annually and discounted add-ons (if you ever use add ons).  You do have to log in to redeem points though, not automatic like before

Need Help? Let's chat.