cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activating

q_mcc7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just created an account and tried to subscribe but I got a message that said subscription not activated. I would like to port my number. 

Quinn

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@q_mcc7 

First double check the you were not charged.  

If not charged, then you can try again.  Did you try to activate via website or the App?   Might want to try on the App directly since if you do activate on website, you will need to finish the activation on the App anyways.  If website, you could also try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

If charged and using physical sIM card, try the SIM card in the phone to see if service.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@q_mcc7 - If you are using the website and you see error code XXX please use the app to activate.

And you cannot port out if you don't have your account fully activated, so if it asks for a customers support agent please click here:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1715563689915.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

NOTE: I copied and pasted from my post above since it is very familiar and the community ID and name are the only different ones.

Need Help? Let's chat.