cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed after getting a new debit/visa card.

bunkiegal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay failed after getting a new card. I also changed plans (which I originally thought was the problem) 

I registered my new card and overpaid my account. Still can't use data or the telephone! does it take a long time to reset or do I need to do something else? It has been several hours.

4 REPLIES 4

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Restarting the phone may be all you need to do.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I take it you made a payment after the Autopay failed? If so, you might want to try the lost/stolen trick with your SIM to see if that works. The option is a network reset with your phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@bunkiegal wrote:

My autopay failed after getting a new card. I also changed plans (which I originally thought was the problem) 

I registered my new card and overpaid my account. Still can't use data or the telephone! does it take a long time to reset or do I need to do something else? It has been several hours.

You can try this for re-activation of your sim...Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@bunkiegal If your phone isn't working then something went wrong. Try using your account to report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone. If it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.