cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add US talk & text?

GLTAYLOR57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'll be travelling to the US soon and wish to add US talk and text to my plan. How do I do that?

8 REPLIES 8

GLTAYLOR57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I'll purchase the add on just before I leave.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello GLTAYLOR57

Thank you for getting in touch with the community regarding this matter.

So to have any add-on attached to you phone, the first thing you need to do is to have funds on the balance, or, to have a credit card to do top ups.

Then you go to My Account --> My Data & Add-Ons --> Purchase Add-ons.

Hope this information helps.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Regards,

Rod,

Public Mobile Moderator Team.

@mimmo wrote:

if you know your pin and either have a cc attached or available funds you could also call 18554public and purchase the addons while in the USA

You can also do it on line if you have a strong wifi signal such as Walmart in USA. Log into your account and add funds, then purchase desired roaming plan. Good luck.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you know your pin and either have a cc attached or available funds you could also call 18554public and purchase the addons while in the USA

@GLTAYLOR57 Here is the guide on how to purchase add-ons: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover the cost of the addons then go to My Account --> My Data & AddOns --> Purchase Addons. Buy it just before you go to the US as the 10 days starts immediately.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GLTAYLOR57 wrote:

I'll be travelling to the US soon and wish to add US talk and text to my plan. How do I do that?

Buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  First is to add fund to your account.  Second is the buy the add-on.

US add-on starts right away for 10 days.  Buy the add-on before you leave Canada.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You need to put money in your available funds with credit card or voucher and after you can choose which add-on do you want in your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.