cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 bucks a month plan??????

Is the $10 a month plan gone now? I can not find it and what to help someone join for $10 a month.

Oracle

Re: 10 bucks a month plan??????

@MartAnthony , it has been removed from the options long ago, presumably due to excessive popularity and the lack of profit.  

Highlighted

Thanks for your fast reply. Looks like I am returning 1 sim card to Amazon. 

Mayor / Maire

@MartAnthony wrote:

@MartAnthony 

You can try.  But my understanding is that SM card cannot be returned.  But who know... Amazon may accept SIM card return.  Keep us updated.

Mayor / Maire

@MartAnthony  Cheapest plan is the $15 that includes unlimited incoming calls unlimited texting 100 outgoing minutes and 250MB of data all for $13 with AutoPay.

@MartAnthony wrote:

While Amazon may take the sim card back, when a buyer just changes his or her mind, they do charge a return shipping fee. It might not be worth sending back.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@MartAnthony  Cheapest plan is the $15 that includes unlimited incoming calls unlimited texting 100 outgoing minutes and 250MB of data all for $13 with AutoPay.

I got the $15 plan and I did NOT go for Autp Pay, but both My Plan and under My Usage, they are showing 250 MB.

Is this a new thing from PM where they give you the 250 MB for use anyway WITHOUT Auto Pay?

I understand I will be paying $15/month and not $13/month, but why are they giving me 250 MB without Auto Pay? 

Also I did not buy any extra data add on, so the 250 MB seems to be part of the plan.

Mayor / Maire

@TJCANADA wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

I got the $15 plan and I did NOT go for Autp Pay, but both My Plan and under My Usage, they are showing 250 MB.

Is this a new thing from PM where they give you the 250 MB for use anyway WITHOUT Auto Pay?

I understand I will be paying $15/month and not $13/month, but why are they giving me 250 MB without Auto Pay? 

Also I did not buy any extra data add on, so the 250 MB seems to be part of the plan.

If you want to give it back, just click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of contacting the moderators. Otherwise...just enjoy the early Xmas gift.

You won't be back-billed for the 250MB gift.

Mayor / Maire

@TJCANADA wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Like I said in your other thread about this...mysteries. Let it be.

Thank you everyone who replied but I am not paying $15 bucks a month for and emergency only cell phone. I do not need the extra talk time. All I need is a basic 50 minutes on a simple flip phone. I don't even need text messages. So I may as well just stay with the plan the phone is on for 10 bucks a month plus tax.