cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pey voucher

Jamieweiler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If the voucher I bought is no good and it doesn't make my phone work within 24 hours I'm going to a new phone company

12 REPLIES 12

@Jamieweiler 

Follow @Spudster instructions to contact the moderators to have them add the voucher for you. If you send a private message include a pic of the voucher so they have all the information from the voucher including the transaction # and the terminal #. Moderators have in the past credited customer accounts the voucher amount for vouchers that were not able to be redeemed. Include the following info with your private message.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times are currently between 1 to 2 hours.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jamieweiler 

Contact the moderators to provide them the information on the payment voucher for them to confirm it.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamieweiler : There've been a lot of suggestion posted here. Did you contact the moderators?

Maybe post a screenshot of your Payment history from here and we might be able to decipher it.

Jamieweiler

I tried everything nothing worked

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Jamieweiler wrote:

If the voucher I bought is no good and it doesn't make my phone work within 24 hours I'm going to a new phone company

Hi @Jamieweiler sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  If you had tried all the suggestions posted above and still not working, contact the Moderator_Team right now to help you.

If you have already contacted the moderators using the links provided above, expect a reply within 2 - 48 hours (faster response these days).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up... that would be the moderator's reply.

Please keep us updated.  Thanks in advance.

RosieR

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jamieweiler 

Most importantly....which retailer did you purchase your voucher from? You may find further insight here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Spudster

@Jamieweiler 

I'll take it off your hands if you've given up on it after 24 hrs... 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamieweiler : So you're able to log in to your self-serve and in the payment screen choosing voucher and it doesn't work?

You dialed in to 611 and went through the voucher option and it didn't work?

You used the only 12 digit series of digits or the one called PIN?

When you dial 611 what does it say for balance?

Which plan are you on?

Where did you get the voucher from and how long ago?

@Jamieweiler wrote:

I followed all the steps I tried everything I spent my money I put the numbers in and I'm getting nowhere

@Jamieweiler , how long ago did you purchase the voucher? I have seen others post before it could take 24-48 hours to being able to load them.

If after this wait period it is still not working, check the voucher you purchased with the Moderators to ensure all good by clicking the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

TheGx

@Jamieweiler :If your top up voucher not working you'll have to contact Moderator Team by click white bubble in bottom corner or click envelope button in top right - it might take up to 24-48 hours to solve your problem.

Posting here on this forum is not going to help you contact customer service because this forum is replied to by customers like you to give other customers sauce whole they wait for the replies from the Moderator Team.

Jamieweiler

I followed all the steps I tried everything I spent my money I put the numbers in and I'm getting nowhere

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamieweiler : If there are multiple sets of 12 digit numbers on it then use the one that says PIN.

Try it in the 611 service as well.

But some of the voucher vendors have a delay until they're able to be redeemed. Seems ridiculous in this digital age but there it is.

If your services aren't working then make sure to add an amount >= your plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.