cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

FrancesSmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do i get a bill emailed to me every month?

11 REPLIES 11

@FrancesSmith 

You might find it more efficient to just take a screenshot of your credit card statement, along with the public mobile payment history page, if submitting for work reimbursement. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@FrancesSmith wrote:

@FrancesSmith  For what purpose? You always have credit card statement for proof of payment and can print usage records from your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

It would be so much nicer if you could generate your own invoice like you can with voip.ms. 

Maybe we should all request a lot.. to make PM understands it is better to develop a way for us to do it ourselves instead of fulfilling the large number of requests all the time.. 

It would be so much nicer if you could generate your own invoice like you can with voip.ms. 

@LurganIeUk 

I see people requested for the entire year for tax purpose. 

also, the experience from AE_Collector before:

Request a Receipt for your Account Charges from Pu... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

(I think OP only asking for billing not  the full transaction history...)

@softech wrote:

@FrancesSmith  you can request Mod for the bill.  But it takes some time for them to generate.  I suggest you request it every 6 months or 12 if you really need the "official" statement from them

@softech Are you sure on the 6 or 12 months? The system for us to check usage is only for 90 days. 

edit. ooops I see that @ae_collector must have received 12 months worth. 

@FrancesSmith  you can request Mod for the bill.  But it takes some time for them to generate.  I suggest you request it every 6 months or 12 if you really need the "official" statement from them

Here is an example :

Request a Receipt for your Account Charges from Pu... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

No official bill/statement online either. You can print your transactions but won't show taxes. If you prepay in advance you can get a screen copy of your payment including taxes. 

There is a way to get a statement...wait for some one else that knows to respond. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesSmith wrote:

Your question makes me wonder if you signed up for Auto-Pay. This is a prepaid system and you need to use Auto-Pay OR prepay in advance by a manual top up online or a voucher that you would have to purchase at a retailer. Auto Pay takes payment from a credit card a specific Debit Cards and gives you $2 off per month. PM always takes money from your BALANCE, before your Auto-Pay set up is used. You will find when your next payment is due when you log on to your account. It will show in 2 places on the main page. 

FrancesSmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i need a copy of my bill for business purpose, so i just go to my plan, and print that off every month??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FrancesSmith : No bills here. You'll get a text reminder that your plan is up for renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.